Enve victorian gravity enduro series presented by my mountain and schwalbe

benmwatkins

Likes Dirt
The series for 2014/2015: Eight amazing events, 18 mind blowing stages, 24 days of riding, the best collection of hand-picked trails in the country.

Enve Vic Gravity Enduro Series presented by My Mountain and Schwalbe: SEVEN ROUNDS plus VIC STATE CHAMPS
Each round becomes THREE MASSIVE DAYS with practice Friday and Saturday with ALL racing Sunday

3 formats:
Gravity Enduro: two tracks, one race run on each with combined times
Super Enduro: four tracks, four race stages, with combined times
Multi timed runs: one super long trail top to bottom, every run you do timed: fastest run is result

Shuttles to the top for the whole series

More transport for more ride time and faster turnover, meaning less standing around

Check out the promo video - http://vimeo.com/98010701

ENTER: www.entryzone.com.au

www.alpinegravity.net

Attachments

Last edited:

Fattrax

Likes Bikes
I see there have been some changes in venue to this series in recent days.

As one of the management team at Erica MTB, we are very happy to be providing a venue. I know the other local volunteers will be putting in a fair bit of work to the trails to help make this a great event.

I know the Warby guys are stocked to have a round as well.

Hopefully everyone gets behind the changes and that the series is a great success.

Beej1

I was really looking forward to Bright. Had such fun last year, and the gravity enduro track is awesome. Hope the situation improves such that the race can one day be held there again.

angrybadger

Likes Dirt
I was really looking forward to Bright.
Me also... managed to arrange a family trip with wife and kids and we were about to book accommodation. On the plus side, I'm glad to see more rounds closer to Melbourne and should be able to make more of them with the changed schedule. I reckon Warby and Narby will get pretty good numbers.

kbekus

Likes Dirt
What's the deal with Bright this year? Is the bike festival still on? I went last year but hadn't noticed advertising for this year.

Nerdbox

Likes Dirt
I'm pumped with the changes. Will be attending all 3 of the late changes as they're much much easier for me logistically. Can't wait.

benmwatkins

Likes Dirt
new info on the web site

A whole ton of new info on the series and Warburton this weekend for round 1 is up on the Enve page of our web site at www.alpinegravity.net

Entries are now over 50% sold out for round 1 and we get about 80% of our entries in the last three days of online entry. Dont miss out.

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
I just had a look on the site and saw the 2 and 3 day entries, but didn't see anything for single day entries. Will that be an option?

slowmick

38-39"
Cool report Caad9, sounds like you had fun in difficult conditions. I'm hanging out for future rounds.

Last edited:

Markee

Likes Dirt
Just entered for Erica, my first MTB race! Anyone else going? Racing Masters class, driving down Saturday morning and camping Saturday night. Have a van with plenty of room for bikes and gear for one other. If you need a ride PM me as I'm flying solo on this one.

omac

Likes Dirt
Just entered for Erica, my first MTB race! Anyone else going? Racing Masters class, driving down Saturday morning and camping Saturday night. Have a van with plenty of room for bikes and gear for one other. If you need a ride PM me as I'm flying solo on this one.
Im racing in Vets but I'll be staying at the Pub/Hotel. I rode there a few weeks ago on the shuttle week end...the trails are awesome fun & flow quite well for the most part. Enjoy