Rear Rim - Spank Subrosa, White, 32 H
Tires - R: Kenda K-Rad, 26 x 2.30 F: Maxxis Holy Roller
Saddle - Norco Pivotal saddle with crown/shovel graphic
Seat post - Norco Pivotal 27.2 3D forged alloy post

Attachments

Last edited:

addmin

Likes Dirt
why dont you chuck it up in the for sale area with 'offers' written in the price section and see what people offer.

DirtParkStreet

Likes Dirt
to be honest dude you'll be hard pressed to get a grand, people dont shell out top dollar for secondhand bikes in my personal experience, my builds with about 2k all up and i think i'd be lucky to get 800 bucks for it.

scoobydid

Likes Dirt
to be honest dude you'll be hard pressed to get a grand, people dont shell out top dollar for secondhand bikes in my personal experience, my builds with about 2k all up and i think i'd be lucky to get 800 bucks for it.
Yeah, I've heard it happening quite a few times where someone I know, or have spoken to, has tried to eBay a whole bike and had no bids. They've split it and sold it off piecemeal; sometimes for more than they had originally asked for the complete bike. Go figure.

| D | M | R |

Likes Dirt
Thats exactly why you split :)

Yea, i reckon as a complete you would struggle to get $1k

cretin...rider

Likes Dirt
maybe if you didn't have a frame of that "caliber" you would get a better price but just sell it to a 9yr old kid who thinks he has out grown his kmart BMX...
Do you understand general English? I don't think i have seen a post by you that has not got some form of error in it.

Also to answer your question you would push to get $1000 for it and as every one else has said try splitting.

Glen k

Likes Bikes
Its not a good time to be selling a Norco either.
I have seen a few places selling new 09 models for $1300 now, I almost bought a new 09 model for $1050 from one shop!, but changed my mind and got my Nicolai BMXTB :) seems a heap of shops are pissing off all there norco range now that the dealers have changed hands, Not interested in dealing with the new dealers. Norco have realy screwed themselves with that bad move! as well as all the shops that sold them.

Sean

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Its not a good time to be selling a Norco either.
I have seen a few places selling new 09 models for $1300 now, I almost bought a new 09 model for $1050 from one shop!, but changed my mind and got my Nicolai BMXTB :) seems a heap of shops are pissing off all there norco range now that the dealers have changed hands, Not interested in dealing with the new dealers. Norco have realy screwed themselves with that bad move! as well as all the shops that sold them.
Any ideas what happened with the old supplier? They've moved to Pacific Brands now... by choice or..?

Glen k

Likes Bikes
Any ideas what happened with the old supplier? They've moved to Pacific Brands now... by choice or..?
Im not 100% sure. But im told it was not by choice, norco came out to Australia for some meetings and bought Pacific Brands bullshit promise of doubling there sales etc. Who knows, Maybe we will see them in K-mart now :confused: