Ethics Test/old news

andrew

Likes Bikes and Dirt
This test only has one question, but it's a very important one. By giving an honest answer, you will discover where you stand morally.

The test features an unlikely, completely fictional situation in which you will have to make a decision.

Remember that your answer needs to be honest, yet spontaneous.

You are in Darwin, NT. to be specific. There is chaos all around you caused by a cyclone with severe flooding. This is a flood of biblical proportions. You are a photojournalist working for a major newspaper, and you're caught in the middle of this epic disaster. The situation is nearly hopeless. You're trying to shoot career-making photos. There are houses and people swirling around you, some disappearing under the water. Nature is unleashing all of its destructive fury.

Suddenly you see a man floundering in the water.

He is fighting for his life, trying not to be taken down with the debris. You move closer . . . somehow the man looks familiar. You suddenly realize who it is. It's John Howard. At the same time you notice that the raging waters are about to pull him under.

You have two options--

Would you select high contrast colour film, or would you go with the
classic simplicity of black and white?

Last edited:

RCOH

Eats Squid
sorry to burst your bubble, but this has been posted before only with 'dubya' as the subject.

I answer to the question: neither, i hold him under with my boots.

wtr

Likes Dirt
Haaaaaaahahah, this is just the perfect joke to wrap up my day. NO MORE EXAMS!! WOOHOOO.

blt2ride

Likes Dirt
andrew said:
This test only has one question, but it's a very important one. By giving an honest answer, you will discover where you stand morally.

The test features an unlikely, completely fictional situation in which you will have to make a decision.

Remember that your answer needs to be honest, yet spontaneous.

You are in Darwin, NT. to be specific. There is chaos all around you caused by a cyclone with severe flooding. This is a flood of biblical proportions. You are a photojournalist working for a major newspaper, and you're caught in the middle of this epic disaster. The situation is nearly hopeless. You're trying to shoot career-making photos. There are houses and people swirling around you, some disappearing under the water. Nature is unleashing all of its destructive fury.

Suddenly you see a man floundering in the water.

He is fighting for his life, trying not to be taken down with the debris. You move closer . . . somehow the man looks familiar. You suddenly realize who it is. It's John Howard. At the same time you notice that the raging waters are about to pull him under.

You have two options--

Would you select high contrast colour film, or would you go with the
classic simplicity of black and white?
Here's one for you...this actually happened to me about two weeks ago. If you are at your local bank using the ATM machine, and the machine gives you more money than you requested, what would you do?

The answer:

I went into the bank and gave the money back...to a rather stunned bank employee...

Tomas

my mum says im cool
At the ATM with my mum aaaaages ago, the machine spat out well over 2grand in notes. Well, we walked in and had to stand in line. Until i walked up to the cashier and helt a budle of notes around 2cm high. We were served promptly.

I think they can work out who made the transaction when it chucked the shits and spat out money, so they'll charge you for the pleasure of being given money.

I-AM-TEH-FASTEST-11

Blitzkrieg Films
WOW!!
way to give it to john howard, i bet he never saw that coming... JOHN HOWARD????? YOU GOT SERVED!

people need to aim jokes at people who aren't expected to cop it....or at least who deserve it on a daily basis, like elderly drivers, or the dude in st ives with the stupid number plate with his name in it that forgot to pay me, you're not fucking mexican you fucking homa. (I use homa in the litteral sense as he does infact have sex with men, instead of paying me...so I can't pay my rent.....fucking wanna be mexican)

blt2ride

Likes Dirt
I-AM-TEH-FASTEST-11 said:
WOW!!
way to give it to john howard, i bet he never saw that coming... JOHN HOWARD????? YOU GOT SERVED!

people need to aim jokes at people who aren't expected to cop it....or at least who deserve it on a daily basis, like elderly drivers, or the dude in st ives with the stupid number plate with his name in it that forgot to pay me, you're not fucking mexican you fucking homa. (I use homa in the litteral sense as he does infact have sex with men, instead of paying me...so I can't pay my rent.....fucking wanna be mexican)
Damn...it looks we all missed something...