Eurovision

muskimo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
OOOOOH SHIT. this is what happens when i dont watch TV. i dont know when eurovision is on. gotta make sure i watch it tomorrow night

jayjay3032

Likes Bikes
Ok so almost straight after my OP my house suggested we go out. I'm still out now tomorrow night will be amazing or as eurovision would say "most spectacular amazement of a musical event! Very good!"

muskimo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
this one was a bit of a let down. last year was one of the better years in a long time. did anyone else notice lina had changed 200% from the previous year. stage presence and out right attractiveness was off the charts.

and on the lina (germany subject) i didnt think you could re-enter the same group/artist two years in a row?

Azerbaijan - has got me hooked from last year, they have got to be producing the most attractive women hitting our screens. last year they had a better entrant. also Armenia.

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oqGYn-qGbk
  • some 90's flashbacks in there.
  • intro song + 2nd song were good.
  • 5.13 is on the ball, could listen to that all day, the chick after her is smoking hot.
  • 2.39 could be worse, rather that than snoop dog.
  • 3.55 is hot too.
  • 6.46 = lol, kinda catchy though!
  • 8.42 sounds familiar for some reason.
  • 9.20 nice look.
  • 11.27 ill take 10 thanks!!!
  • 12.09 breaking glass-popular thing was cool, song sucked.
  • 12.40 makes me think of taylor swift, could be worse.
  • end of clip: 90's boys bands are back.

random clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EMFAJGDIhE&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QSgNM9yNjo&feature=related
quirky, has the kate miller-heike, regina spector thing goin on, im feeling it.

Cypher

Likes Dirt
Can someone explain the appeal of Eurovision to me?
Are you kidding?! This is kitsch at its finest. And everyone involved are so earnest and serious. The comentary by Julia Zemiro and co host (can't remember his name at the mo') is also quite funny - but they don't top that british guy who used to do it.

That said I can only watch the show in short bursts. Too much Eurojoy for me.

TWChikn

Likes Dirt
Can someone explain the appeal of Eurovision to me?
It all started a few years ago....

But seriously, I came home from uni feeling pretty down about everything - flick on the Tv and there is goodness! It was 2007 and the year of pirates and Old man DJ's and washerwomen and some insanely rediculous stuff. It was love.

I personally watch it for the comedic relief - I find it unfortunate that it's all getting more serious but still have oodles of fun watching every try their different methods.

frensham

Likes Dirt
this one was a bit of a let down. last year was one of the better years in a long time. did anyone else notice lina had changed 200% from the previous year. stage presence and out right attractiveness was off the charts.

and on the lina (germany subject) i didnt think you could re-enter the same group/artist two years in a row?

Azerbaijan - has got me hooked from last year, they have got to be producing the most attractive women hitting our screens. last year they had a better entrant. also Armenia.
Lena. Like most of us, I'm sure she would appreciate her name being spelt correctly and with a capital L.

muskimo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
if i remember correctly 07 was the year where Ukraine had the cross dressing, miss.doubtfire mixed with elton john dance number right? or was that 08?

apologies, didnt realise i spelt it like that. correct full spelling Lena Meyer-Landhurt

and yes, i do have her full latest album.

Last edited: