AM Evil Wreckoning Pics

EsPeGe

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hi all so I've finally finished my Evil Wreckoning build after months of waiting for bits and pieces and stuff going missing. This is the first bike I've built from scratch rather than upgrading along the way. To say I am stoked would be an understatement. Once all the gear turned up and the waiting was over I had a good time building it up and solving all the little problems that arise.

I wanted to really make this my bike and different from the others out there so I designed some custom EVIL stickers and had them printed. They came up pretty sick I think and really make the bike different. I hope you like it.

Frame - 2017 Evil Wreckoning Gunmetal Medium wrapped in a lovely Invisiframe kit
Rear shock - Push ElevenSix
Front shock/fork - 2018 Fox 36 160mm travel with Push ACS3 Coil upgrade
Handlebars - RaceFace 6C35mm (originally ordered a Chromag but it went missing in the mail and couldn't get another one)
Stem - C hromag Hifi 50mm
Headset - FSA x Evil
Grips - ODI
Saddle - WTB Rocket (love it)
Seatpost - KS Lev Integra 34.9 mm internal routed
Front brake - Shimano XT with Uberbike 203mm rotor
Rear brake - Shimano XT with Uberbike 180mm rotor
Cranks - Shimano XT 165mm with 30T Oneup chain ring although I think I'm going to go to a 32T
Chainguide - Evil integrated
Chain - Shimano XT
Pedals - DMR Vaults in sick orange
Rear derailleur - Shimano XT
Rear shifter - Shimano XT
Cassette - Shimano xt 11-43
Front hub - Onyx in sick orange
Rear hub - Onyx silent freehub in sick orange
Front rim - Light bike Carbon 31.6mm internal diameter
Rear rim - Light bike Carbon31.6mm internal diameter
Spokes - Sapim Race
Nipples - Sapim
Tires - Maxxis High Roller II front and back both 2.3 but I think I'll put a 2.4 up front
Total weight - Don't care!!!!

The Stickers looked better before the frame skin went on but I'd rather keep the bike in good knick!

Last edited:

EsPeGe

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yep typo, I have sausage fingers.

internal width
of what????

you missed a cable tie
nah due to the ElevenSix being bulkier than the Monarch if I put that cable tie in the cables rub severely against the shock and make super annoying clicking sounds in the process. I’ve got some of those Jagwire cable bridges coming that spread the cables apart.

Awesome bike - great pics!
Thanks mate. I’m happy.

B Rabbit

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Pics aren't showing up on my iPhone, but I assume it looks sick!

Didn't think I'd see you off a Pivot, I half expected you to turn up with a Firebird or a new Mach 6!

Ride report on Push ACS3 when you can

EsPeGe

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Pics aren't showing up on my iPhone, but I assume it looks sick!

Didn't think I'd see you off a Pivot, I half expected you to turn up with a Firebird or a new Mach 6!

Ride report on Push ACS3 when you can
Yeah pics don’t show up my my phone either.

As for being off Pivot I still love their bikes I just can’t stand their colours this year and I really wanted a long travel 29er. I did look long and hard at the Firebird but decided 29 was what I wanted. I’ll bang up some ride reports and reviews etc after a little more time on the bike but so far I’m loving it.

EsPeGe

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Wow that is one seriously tidy Evil... What brake hoses are they?
Mate the brake and gear cables are all Jagwire kits. I rate them, super easy to work with and come with all the good bits you need. They are better than standard in my opinion.

EsPeGe

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ok fella's I've had some reports that the pics aren't showing up on iphones and some computers. I was using dropbox but now I've used imgur to host them. Can anyone using an phone, iphone or otherwise let me know if you can see the images so that I know the best way to post stuff in the future. I just edited the original post so the pics are up there. It looks ok on my own phone but I want to be sure.

Cheers Scott.

Z

Zaf

I liked this thread better when I didn't know it was all tarted up like an orange flavoured Aero bar.