Explain Your Username!

Mad Hatter

Likes Dirt
Why did you pick your username?

Was it a toss-up between a few?
Yeah, Onani Master Kurosawa (Google it) ;)
No need to google that one. I`ve always had a bit of a giggle at your username. Your second choice is gold. (What does this say about me though?)

As for mine, it was given to me when I first started driving and was a good call sign in my CB days (now I feel old). Just stuck with it from then on.

notso

Likes Dirt
- Why did you pick your username?
I have a group of mate's who call me this
- What does it mean?
Surname is Hardman....... Not so hard man
- Do you regret your decision, and if so, what would you change it to?
No. If i was to change it it would be to S. mums name... she's got a hot name
- Was it a toss-up between a few? If so, what?
Either that or cockjaw

brycethebomb

Likes Dirt
bit of a grave dig... but oh well.

- Why did you pick your username? No idea
- What does it mean? Absolutely nothing
- Do you regret your decision, and if so, what would you change it to? yes i regret it. i would change it to something like 'Brycicle'
- Was it a toss-up between a few? If so, what? nope, couldnt think of one, so went with a stupid one.

Toxicity

one of those boys your mother warned you about
- Why did you pick your username? Same as my pinkbike one, i was signing up and had no idea what to choose, and Toxicity by System of a down was playing on itunes, so i went with it, and here we are
- What does it mean? i dunno, ask SOAD
- Do you regret your decision, and if so, what would you change it to? Nothing, all is well and the name sticker won't come off my helmet anyway
- Was it a toss-up between a few? If so, what?

Last edited:

driftking

Wheel size expert
- Why did you pick your username? Worked with riding just tried it, wasn't already picked so winner winner chicken dinner.
- What does it mean?Obviously I'm the king at drifting aha, ironically I tend to ride more precise and in control and less like a loose cannon.
- Do you regret your decision, and if so, what would you change it to? Not really works with riding straight forward and most importantly its piss easy to sign in.
- Was it a toss-up between a few? no idea cant remember that far back.

MarioM

Likes Dirt
Why did you pick your username? Being a huge car game head from teens to early twenties .

What does it mean? Muz or muzza is what all my mates call me , speed - i just added it after muz when i created my game name all those years ago .

Do you regret your decision, and if so, what would you change it to? Never thought about it until now , but it would drive me nuts to think of a new one . I guess it would just be my name , Mario .

Was it a toss-up between a few? No , never even gave it a thought .

0psi

Eats Squid
So mines actually 'Zero' psi but everyone I've met through this forum thinks it starts with the letter 'O' and calls me Opsi rather than zero psi. Mildly amusing, couldn't really care either way, most people still call me Opsi even after explaining it.

It started as a reference to the silly low tyre pressures I used to run (about 15psi well before the days of tubeless) and evolved into a catch phrase when I was racing. One of my coaches said something to me before a race, blah blah, 'no pressure.' And it just went from there.

Would I change it? Honestly couldn't care either way, it's just a name on a forum.

Last edited:

Fruitbat

Likes Dirt
- Why did you pick your username?
I couldn't think of anything witty so stuck with what some of my close mates call me.

- What does it mean?
I worked shiftwork for plenty of years, meaning that at times I was pretty much nocturnal. After a month of nights, some friends and I went out for a few beers... I was just waking up about the time that everyone else wanted to head home to sleep.... apparently actual fruitbats stay up all night and make lots of noise keeping everyone awake all night. The name stuck amongst that group of friends.

- Do you regret your decision, and if so, what would you change it to?
Not at all... although my drunk mates could have chosen something a little more manly than a fruit destroying pest....

- Was it a toss-up between a few?
Not really... joining Farkin was an impulse so didn't spend hours agonising

jonny the boy

Likes Dirt
It's from Mad Max i think, a friend started calling me it a few years ago and i thought it was better than fat jonny so i went with that..." jonny the boy! Hes's Done it again! this time it's a scrubber!"

c3024446

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It's my old stupid uni student number that I now regret, because its just a lot of random numbers really. I would change it to something like "IncredibleHuck" or something if i could. But, meh.

Mywifesirrational

I however am very normal. Trust me.
The wife many years ago in a rage attacked me with an axe (over the telly remote - I hid it), lucky it was too heavy for her to swing it effectively and she's completely unco, I ended up with one severely bruised arm and a few holes in the wall.

wilddemon

Likes Dirt
The wife many years ago in a rage attacked me with an axe (over the telly remote - I hid it), lucky it was too heavy for her to swing it effectively and she's completely unco, I ended up with one severely bruised arm and a few holes in the wall.
You say wife, not ex-wife. Still together after the axe attack? Sleep with one eye open?

ChopSticks

Banned
- Why did you pick your username? it was the nickname i got from high school
- What does it mean? im asian.....
- Do you regret your decision, and if so, what would you change it to? spring rolls? lol jks....i like chopsticks :)

driftking

Wheel size expert
So no more hiding the remote.

Mywifesirrational

Yeah still happily together, she's not as fiery as she used to be and I tend not to rile her up as much any more.

We no longer own a telly, it was her heroin.

driftking

Wheel size expert
Yeah still happily together, she's not as fiery as she used to be and I tend not to rile her up as much any more.

We no longer own a telly, it was her heroin.
NO telly, hows that go.
I have considered doing a Tv and internet lock down for a few days to see how it goes, Id imagine id get a lot more done, have better relationships and spend more time actually developing skills and doing productive things rather than wasting so much time doing nothing on the computer or tv.

Mywifesirrational

NO telly, hows that go.
I have considered doing a Tv and internet lock down for a few days to see how it goes, Id imagine id get a lot more done, have better relationships and spend more time actually developing skills and doing productive things rather than wasting so much time doing nothing on the computer or tv.
No telly is fine, after a week you don't even miss it - we tend to hire telly series from the video library and watch them on a computer now and then, no adds or stuffing around is more time efficient.

I/we are probably more productive overall but we also tend to spend more time on the internet - so in essence it has replaced the telly to a degree. I could not live with out internet as I need it to work from home, but if I could I reckon I'd be super fit, handsome and more intelligent :D