Extreme Post Whoring - Freeboy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frazzle

Likes Dirt
Ok, while glancing across the post my ride page, it came to my attention that farkin may have itself another major post whore machine. This 'machine' goes by the username of Freeboy.

On the first page of post my ride, freeboy had 13, yep, 13 lasts post, on the first page alone, most were not constructive and seemlingly just a way for him to get his post count up.

Aswell as this, he had three most recent posts on the 2nd page and i assume had many other pointless posts that had been recently posted by other members, therefore undetected.

While this would not usually annoy, the fact that most of these posts took place withing 30 seconds - 1 minute roughly between each other, is lame, and kindve sad in a way.

Should this be let go, and dealt with?

Cheers, Fraser

Disturbed.Rider

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I just went to the PYR section and like 15 threads have him as the most recnt post.....I doubt he's doing this just to up his post count......he's probly just home sick from school or something and is bored.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
His replies in "post your ride" aren't that bad. Maybe he / she likes looking at that section and feels obliged to post his thoughts........that is what post your ride is all about.
I wouldn't let it bother you too much.

toodles

Wheel size expert
His replies in "post your ride" aren't that bad. Maybe he / she likes looking at that section and feels obliged to post his thoughts........that is what post your ride is all about.
I wouldn't let it bother you too much.
What he said.

It's not like his replies are "sick bike dude" over and over. He seems to have a clue and has asked some valid questions. Case closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.