eyebrow piercings?

eyebrow piercings?

• Total voters

hardtail free rider

Likes Bikes and Dirt
kool thanks guys..that could have been a really bad move there by me. i got recomended by one of my friends.

can someone please find me a good place, and give me a price range? that would be mad thanks

the piercing urge
206 Commercial Road (off chapel street)
Prahran
www.thepiercingurge.com.au

best place in australia

eyebrow= about $90 but that depends if u get a ring or a barbell first

my advice...even though i don't like them as much...get a ring first coz it helps with the cleaning as u can rotate it right through the piercing to clean out the gunk that builds up when it's healing...then you can change to a barbell after 3-6months depending on whether u heal fast or slow...
healing with the ring also means that there is less chance of the piercing growing out...which happened to mine coz i got the barbell straight up

just be careful not to knock it...or...if it's a ring...catch it on anything!!!

GOOD LUCK...piercing is the BIGGEST adrenalin rush i've ever had...i got an appointment to get an industrial piercing in my ear (picture earlier in this thread) and was on a high for the next week until i did it!!!

hardtail free rider

Likes Bikes and Dirt
kool thanks for that....do i have to make a booking?
oh and also my sista wonts to get 2 more piercings in her ear, how much wouldthat cost?

sorry for making u guyz do all this but it has been a huge help

you don't have to make a booking

just go in there once beforehand and talk to them about what u want to do and they'll give u the lowdown on EVERYTHING!!! i went in to get my eyebrow and we tallked for like 30min about everything and worst-case-scenarios, etc.
i always reckon it's great to talk to them beforehand...then u get to know them and trust them and ur more prepared to hack up ur body coz u know heaps more about it

then...once u've talked with them u can do it then or come back and do it another time with an appointment...

i personally recomend doing it on the spot but convincing urself beforehand that ur not sure when u want to do it...that way the adrenalin doesn't affect ur life!!! i made an appointment for my ear and for the next 4 days i couldn't sit still...not good when ur trying to study!!!

not sure if any of that makes sense.....it did when i wrote it!!!

sorry...i'm not sure what normal ear piercings cost... but make sure wherever u get it done that they use a needle not a gun coz the gun can really fuk piercings up as it punches into the skin instead of piercing it

ohh...and remember to ask for the STUDENT DISCOUNT at "the piercing urge"!!!
it's only a discount on the piercing not the jewlery but it's still nice to save a bit!!!

good luck with it!!! post some photos if u get it done!!!

hardtail free rider

Likes Bikes and Dirt
thank's for all your help guys, you really have opened my eyes to how stupid and unpre pared i was :D but i have one final problem....

HOW THE FARK DO I CONVINCE MY DAD!!!! before when i told him he didnt want me to get one but he wasnt pissed, but now he is! my mum doesnt really care bout it.

so how do i get my dad to cave in? please help :( i really want to get this done but he would probably rip it out if i did. :( :( :( :(

S.

ex offender
hardtail free rider said:
thank's for all your help guys, you really have opened my eyes to how stupid and unpre pared i was :D but i have one final problem....

HOW THE FARK DO I CONVINCE MY DAD!!!! before when i told him he didnt want me to get one but he wasnt pissed, but now he is! my mum doesnt really care bout it.

so how do i get my dad to cave in? please help :( i really want to get this done but he would probably rip it out if i did. :( :( :( :(
Maybe it's cos he realises how it would look.

Simo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i reakon if he's dead set against it don't do it, they don't look cool enough to give up a potential lift to races. (if u piss off ur dad he mightn't drive u 2 races for a while)

hardtail free rider

Likes Bikes and Dirt
my dad doesnt drive me to races any way, you should know that simo. oh and everone i talk rekon i should get one......especially the chiks :D

lupine128

Likes Bikes and Dirt
get it. if you don't like it take it out. easy. it's not like a tatt where if you don't like it you're screwed.

BlueFuzz

Likes Bikes
commander_dilsnikk said:
get a ring first coz it helps with the cleaning as u can rotate it right through the piercing to clean out the gunk that builds up when it's healing
I was told by my local piercing studio you are not supposed to rotate your piercings as it tears the healing skin cells.

Also you should not use the alcohol based solutions to clean the new piercing as it can also damage growing/healing cells. An antibacterial handwash by palmolive is gentle enough to use on a piercing. As long as you go to a qualified and recommended professional they will normally fill you in on this information before you decide. Thats what they are there for.

P.S Got the top of my ear done a couple of weeks ago now and oh my god do NOT try and wear a full-face helmet else you are in for a mighty painful shock :)

u can rotate the piercing before it's fully healed but only when ur cleaning it in the shower and it's all wet (full healing takes 3-6months...an i'm finally there with my ear!!!! u can tell)

u can also rotate it when you are cleaning it in the first 2 weeks...it's reccommended that u clean it with some sort of anti-bacterial stuff (piercing urge gives it to u free when u get a piercing there) for the first two weeks so that any un-friendly bacteria that has gotten in there can be gotten rid of so it doesn't get infected
the problem with anti-bacterial stuff is that it kills the friendly bacteria that are trying like hell to heal this new hole in ur body...that's why u have to stop using it after 2 weeks...otherwise it won't heal at all

and yeah...it's six months later and i'm still not sure what i'll do about wearing a full-face...it's probably a good thing i don't have the money to buy one!!!

as far as parents are concerned....my dad didn't really want me to get my eyebrow done but i convinced my mum and she took me while we were out shopping one day...lucky!!!

by the time i got my ear done i was 18 though so i didn't need anyone there with me...my parents got a BIG shock but ahve learnt to live with it!!!

peep

Likes Bikes
yeah Bluefuzz i got mine done last like that last year and had to wear a fface for moto riding all holidays straight after...owwww

i recommend taping it over piercings with some micropore tape to stop them rubbing/bumping when wearing a helmet...not a bad idea if your wearing a xc helmet either cos if ya come off it wont catch on stuff - specially if u have a ring not a bar!

G

Me and peachy will kick your ass man....Pirates are the sworn enemy of ninjas