F**kin bike thief

ntj

Likes Dirt
Nah, it's been pretty quiet. I'm going to try sending this to the Daily Telegraph, seeing they always have articles on cops not solving crime. Maybe they'll be interested, maybe not. We'll see.

thefrogg

Likes Dirt
i work on lots of residential and commercial building sites on the northern beaches so if i see the cunt ill be defiantly getting his plates or at least a name off him or find out what company he works for.;)

i had my gt idrive stolen when i first moved up here and havent seen or heard anything about it where do they go ?

Xplor

Likes Dirt
(which suggests the thief has a key - you can't get out of it without one).
Well, mabe the previeos owner had kept the key and used it. Thats why you always change all the locks when u get a new house/apartment etc.

bradleyR513

Likes Dirt
probably a rental car? always a white ute with a metal tray. probably done it before. dirty bastard should buy his own bike. can u get insurance since its from your house?

Lorday

Eats Squid
Nah, it's been pretty quiet. I'm going to try sending this to the Daily Telegraph, seeing they always have articles on cops not solving crime. Maybe they'll be interested, maybe not. We'll see.
Daily Telegraph, Herald, ACA, today tonight, make an internet site, flyers.
Shit like this just frustrates me. Wishing you the best of luck.

ntj

Likes Dirt
Well, I've emailed the Daily Telegraph, and the RTA to get access to their roadside cameras - see what happens with both.

It's not really possible to change the main building locks every time someone leaves this place. There are so many apartments in this place, with renters coming and going all the time, and keys in the hands of cleaners and body corporate service people, etc. The keys to the main building are supposed to be 'copy restricted', but I guess that can't stop anyone.

Maybe I'm being unfair, but I'll be keeping an eye on this guy over the next few weeks http://search.ebay.com.au/_W0QQsassZkruse_for_deals. Loads of used high-end bikes "from a shop on the North Shore" (Canada) for deals that are too good to be true, and free shipping everywhere!

Geez i hope you find this guy, scumbags like him make me sick. I think if you find him and your sure its him you should give him a hiding. Do it for all us mtbers, lets the scars they see in the mirror be there lesson for F#ckin with your stuff!:)

tom_burford_orr

Likes Dirt
Geez i hope you find this guy, scumbags like him make me sick. I think if you find him and your sure its him you should give him a hiding. Do it for all us mtbers, lets the scars they see in the mirror be there lesson for F#ckin with your stuff!:)
Maybe a little psychotically written but i like they idea :p . Its good to see you have gotten some evidence on the guy. Best of luck with tracking down the bikes. I hope the guy gets what is coming to him. Could you go through previous cctv footage and see if you can spot the guy at the apartment when perhaps work was being done? You could track down his company.
I hope everything works out for you npj.

Scottlan

Likes Dirt
what a cheeky little wanker he is. if any1 sees him they should follow him and then get a whole bunch of ppl together and bash him!!!!!!!! hahahaha

Pay it Forward

Likes Bikes
Hi, any progress? I had an epic carb marathon stolen from Caringbah on 16th oct, i cant believe what iv got from the cops so far! Iv chased up great camera footage of where hed have past on it, yet its taken almost a month for the cop im dealing with to get onto it, now i find out hes been on holidays till this monday! Maybe today tonight will buy us new bikes for a story!?!? Anyway, gonna put details on stolen bikes forum. There, my introduction to farkin... Lee.

Pay it Forward

Likes Bikes
Nah, no progress at all. They've totally vanished. Where the hell do they go?
What im thinking is unless the people that steal bikes are a bike mech or at least know what there doing they have to eventually take them to a store, esp if tubeless. Thats what im hoping. The cops have been absolutely diagracefull for me, beat cops didnt even do an incident report, and then the cop who was supposed to access very good video footage went on holidays for 2-3 weeks shortly after, etc etc...