fabian cancellara doped bike???

Mattydv

Likes Bikes and Dirt
whats your opinions on it?
if it is legit i think its a ingenius design.
It may work, but I very highly doubt that anyone actually uses it in a TDF stage.

Edit: Now having watched the entire video, I think it's a joke that anyone might take it seriously and targeted at all the conspiracy lovers that will believe anything to further discredit pro cyclists.

Last edited:

molzy13

Likes Dirt
It may work, but I very highly doubt that anyone actually uses it in a TDF stage.

Edit: Now having watched the entire video, I think it's a joke that anyone might take it seriously and targeted at all the conspiracy lovers that will believe anything to further discredit pro cyclists.
i highly doubt anyone would actually use in a race also, but the way he powers ahead making it look so easy has got me stunned

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
I think it's a joke that anyone might take it seriously and targeted at all the conspiracy lovers that will believe anything to further discredit pro cyclists.
It's not like they're doing it all by themselves anyway.:rolleyes:

ordie

Likes Bikes
Gears

there is a thing on a bike called GEEARS oh and yes fabian is the only machine on that bike

LUNATIC

Likes Bikes
A bunch of crap in my opinion. Whilst the technology might be available, it's clear from that video that the noise would be quite obvious to anyone!

dain2772

Likes Bikes and Dirt
A bunch of crap in my opinion. Whilst the technology might be available, it's clear from that video that the noise would be quite obvious to anyone!

I am not saying that it is true, but I don't think the noise would be a huge issue. They would do everything that they could to reduce the noise and have you ever been on a stage of a race? you could run a lawnmower through there and not hear anything because the crowds make a huge amount of noise.

Broken Bones89

Likes Bikes and Dirt
juuustt fucknnnn relax ayyyyeee....

if it gives another rider an unfair advantage it's cheating and will therefore be banned from competition, still a mad idea, wish they'd make one for dh bikes

molzy13

Likes Dirt
there is a thing on a bike called GEEARS oh and yes fabian is the only machine on that bike
but if he was changing gears either way up or down he would have to move the whole lever across and you dont see him do that

Australia

Likes Bikes and Dirt
would crush me if it turned out to be true, I'll tell anyone who listens that Cancellara is the best cyclist in the world these days (excepting all the Australians of course) That turn of pace going up the hill to drop Boonen was incredible... and re: the accelerating while staying seated thing, the guy is a 3 x time trial world champion - the guy can clearly pedal with his arse on the seat!

Mattydv

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Man never landed on the moon.
JFK was assassinated by the CIA.
Harold Holt was abducted by the Chinese.
9/11 was carried out by the American Government.
Aliens landed at Roswell.

It's all true people!

Edit: For anyone that wants to see the company website: http://www.gruberassist.com/category/englisch/

Last edited:

hach_bee

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Vereee interesting... it's certainly do-able but what inspections and such are the bikes subject to in these kind of races?