Facebook Chat

sxereturn

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey guys,

A bit of a silly thing, but it's really pissing me off. I use FB chat to keep in touch with a lot of people, but it interferes with the browsers I'm using at the same time. It doesn't matter whether I'm using tabs or separate browsers - it will either automatically switch to the Facebook tab/browser when someone replies, or it won't allow me to type anything in another browser until I go back to the Facebook tab/browser. It's becoming very frustrating...

Is there anyway to change this? I had to stop typing halfway through this post because it wouldn't let me type anything until I checked what someone wrote!

Cheers

J

JaRedy

Hmmm its really quite frustrating when what you type dissapeares when you press enter. Or you cant see what the other person is writing. Or the page keeps randomly refreshing and you cant get a word in. Or the *this person is typing* doesnt leave and it looks like they are writing an essay. Or when it repeats what you said earlier in the conversation spontainously and you look like a douche. Msn Ftw.

(Or even better, phonecall/actually see the person face to face!)