Fairly Big Drop **PICS**

Height & Tranny

• Total voters

Mason

Likes Dirt
Me and some buds are prepping this drop up for hit. It's pretty damn big, pushing alotta feet, lets hear your thoughts on the tranny and so on.

**Kid working on tranny is aprox 6 feet tall**

Goal Is To Land Where Kid Is Standing

Its Good Despite Shit Like This In The Runout

Remember, its only a possibility, most likley it will be done.

S.

ex offender
Wow... that must be 10, 12, maybe even 35 feet!

Where exactly do you land? At the top of the darkish patch in the first pic?

Mason

Likes Dirt
S. said:
Wow... that must be 10, 12, maybe even 35 feet!

Where exactly do you land? At the top of the darkish patch in the first pic?
The plan is to just groom the tranny from top to bottom so no matter where you land its nice... but its even nicer to go huge off of it.

spuddy

Likes Dirt
If you manage to do it and hit a trolley on the landing, i got dibs on the buckled rim.... and we want pics.

Looks cooool though.

anfon

Banned
Take some pic's of you hitting it.
There's not really much point taking photo's of big drops with-out anyone riding.
I could take a photo of a 30 metre-to-flat drop near my house, but that means shit.

Wattsy

Hornsby Cycles
Byatch said:
now, if you were to do it in the trolley......
that would be worth taping
i thik that would be jackass worth.
sick drop, looks like its gonna be good

Mason

Likes Dirt
spuddy said:
I got dibs on the buckled rim
Duel 24' 36 spoke trail pimps are not really likley to buckle, but if they do the video will be up.

anfon said:
There's not really much point taking photo's of big drops with-out anyone riding.
I could take a photo of a 30 metre-to-flat drop near my house, but that means shit.
Thats true, it could all just be BS, I'v been working on this drop with some buddies for a while, just wanted to see what people though of it. Its still going to take about another month atleast of work before the trannyand runout are ready, then there is the cranky bitch across the road that always calls the police, and today they got really pissed and made us take apart the subframe for the landing, (not in pictures) so we have to start that all over again.

j-ro

Likes Dirt
Give it a burl mate!
Tranny's steep enough to render it pretty safe as long as you have SFA speed.

riderigid

Likes Dirt
anfon said:
yeah, but this pic has proof of people working on the actual landing, and grooming it so that it is doable so while you may have a 35ft drop to flat near your house, it has no chance of being hit up wheras this drop is being prepared FOR USE. so these kinds of comments are worthless

spuddy

Likes Dirt
Mason said:
spuddy said:
I got dibs on the buckled rim
Duel 24' 36 spoke trail pimps are not really likley to buckle, but if they do the video will be up.
Hmm. I reckon they would if you hit a trolley dead-on.

frank-oi said:
are we talkin pinkbike feet or normal feet. cause the differance is bloody big.
Best call all day.

DYJK

Likes Bikes and Dirt
shame i was going to hit it on my BMX :wink: except it is in Location: CANADA. o well. nice drop though. 8)

Glenn

Likes Dirt
this sounds like the drop talked about in pinkbike forums, is this drop in Cagary?
and yes looks very big

Glenn

Likes Dirt
Mason said:
Its still going to take about another month atleast of work before the trannyand runout are ready, then there is the cranky bitch across the road that always calls the police, and today they got really pissed and made us take apart the subframe for the landing, (not in pictures) so we have to start that all over again.
By the looks of it, its a place were people just dump trash and abuse the land any way...that really pisses me off people complaning cause some kids would like to use it for somthing worth while...same bitch probably empties here car oil and grass cliping and broken micro wave there! :x so shit!

Mason

Likes Dirt
Glenn said:
By the looks of it, its a place were people just dump trash and abuse the land any way...that really pisses me off people complaning cause some kids would like to use it for somthing worth while...same bitch probably empties here car oil and grass cliping and broken micro wave there! :x so shit!
Wouldn't doubt it, she lives just acroiss the street, I'm going to pay her a visit sometime soon, and not on a plesent note. HGauling all the 2x8's back up that hill was a son-of-a-bitch, and she just stood there and watched us.

No one gets away :twisted: