DH Faith in a V10?

83AST

Likes Bikes and Dirt
nice bikes 83AST...good to hear you are recovering well too!
see you on the trails!
Thanks Taibo, can't wait to get on the trails & to see you & your friggin' awesome Foes..btw both the Foes & Faith are powercoated the same colour... pearl white!

I have a an x-ray Tuesday & orthopedic surgeon appointment on Wednesday, so I am hoping for some good news :)

Andobrahh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
That is the sweetest faith I have ever seen!! and just out of interrest which of those forks do you prefere and what are some of the positives and negatives, because Im looking at up grading my drop off triples and I trying to choose with i should go for (boxxers or 888's)

Cheers

83AST

Likes Bikes and Dirt
That is the sweetest faith I have ever seen!! and just out of interrest which of those forks do you prefere and what are some of the positives and negatives, because Im looking at up grading my drop off triples and I trying to choose with i should go for (boxxers or 888's)

Cheers
Thanks, acually the Faith looks even better in real life...I've heard rumours that Giant are thinkng about releasing an anniversary Faith model in 2010, don't know how true it is but when you see how filthy it looks pimped, it kinda makes sense. As for the forks no idea :eek: I've been busted up and apart fom rolling in the backyard I have no idea - the 09 888 look great with the 38mm Nickel plated stanchions...they are a fair bit heavier than the Boxxers....but with the Faith we were going more for a 'look' rather than a race machine. As soon as I get a medical clearance I am goona let loose on them & then write a report on both bikes & components, especially the forks as I am curious myself!:)

83AST

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sweet bikes - what did you do to your elbow, olecranon?
Thanks - yep that's the one 3mm crack right through olecranon bone, so it is wired & 18 stitches...wire to come out in 3 months but should be allowed to ride before that :) only thing is they have remake the incision to take the wire out so I will be out again until the stitches are out and wound heals AGAIN:(

Rhys_

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ah yep, I did the same bone with the same treatment, I had slightly more than a crack though :eek: I'm keeping my hardware for the reasons you said, pretty over hospitals as I bet you are. I've only just started riding again after 5 months (and still against docs orders and with a weak as shit arm) but go hard with your exercises and calcium and I'm sure you'll be back asap.

Igofastdh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
holy crap you have two you and ya dad have nice bikes!
Wish my dad had a v10:rolleyes:
same, all my dad owns is like a 1994 Giant rigid V-brake XC bike:(

i heard that at one of my local DJs a guy backflipped a faith like that same year model, outta our bowl jump!:eek::D

thatguy

Likes Dirt
damn christian the faith looks hot!! {like me:p(actually the faith is hotter)}
how did you get those cool Boxxer decals?
hope you get better soon I'll hate to not be able to ride (although then again i cant till Christmas but yeh)
your dad is so cool i could imagine my dad going down Keira haha funny.

mayo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
very nice rossi

was there all through out the build of the faith, apart from the forks and brakes

very nice, can't wait to see you riding again mate :)

83AST

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The boxxer decal were made by a signwritter. Thanks for the encourgament for getting better everyone, it good to know someone cares:)

Thanks to mayo for helping us build up the faith, couldnt have done it without you and Franco more Franco than anyone else, haha:)

Gruntled

Likes Dirt
Nice job on the Faith. Stoked for ya that the V-10 is a small, you should pin it now, that Faith was a little large.

83AST

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Nice job on the Faith. Stoked for ya that the V-10 is a small, you should pin it now, that Faith was a little large.
My feet can touch the ground on the v10, hahaha, seats same hight the sag just help with the feet part:eek: