Farewell Festival

notobe

Likes Dirt
Well Festival Hall is going to be demolished.. last concert last night.

Will be replaced with High Rise building.. oh yay.

shmity

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ah the memories.....at slipknot (how gay) some dude yanked a large metal sign off the wall and chucked it in our direction....nearly hit me in the face, and tore up my mates leg pretty good.....a fun night was had by all...except for the band

LTR

Annoys the hell out of Grip!
why dis sipknot?? They are maad!!! I got free tickets and a backstage pass so i was happy!! :D

G

live_to_ride said:
why dis sipknot?? They are maad!!! I got free tickets and a backstage pass so i was happy!! :D
did they wank you off too?

G

i wasnt takling about me i was stating that slipknot like to bat off on stage i was wondering if they got the crowd in on it too

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
Fuzzy said:
live_to_ride said:
did they wank you off too?
AHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA thats so random fuzzy.
i dunno if it was on farkin but i remember seeing some HEAVy METAL KAROKE and the words on the bottom were "grrr grr brr grr ARRRRRRR"

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
Fuzzy said:
i wasnt takling about me i was stating that slipknot like to bat off on stage i was wondering if they got the crowd in on it too
they don't seriously clean their pipes on stage do they? i remember ramstien at some concert got like a fake donger and tickled the turkey on stage, and there was like a hose connected to the end it looked like he was cuming.

lupine128

Likes Bikes and Dirt
saw rammstein when i was in berlin a cpl of years ago.
farkin awesome stage show.
still think disturbed are better tho.

lupine128

Likes Bikes and Dirt
for all you frikken kids to young to remember, and those that didn't follow punk,
NINA HAGEN.
the best stage show ever, by a classicaly trained opera singer who got the shits and well full punk.
real punk, not the shit they call punk nowadays.

fuck i'm old :(

lupine128

Likes Bikes and Dirt
don't hug me, don't you know old bones are brittle.

i'm going to go eat my corn mush and take some geritol......