Farked elbow pics...

Ryan

Radministrator
Well, a little over 3 weeks since my crash, I'm out of plaster, stitches are out and everything seems to be healing nicely. So, for your viewing pleasure I present...
The exterior damage

My new hardware; one plate and eight screws

Scott

bAdmin
Staff member
ouch comes to mind.... hardcore mate... hardcore..

though, this still doesn't get you out of writing articles :)

Ryan

Radministrator
I'm not sure if the plate ever comes out Josh, I thought the doctor told me it would stay in for good, but I was hella messed up on morphine at the time so it could just be a lie.
As for writing articles, my first attempt at typing one handed shat me so greatly I learnt to type with the cast on pretty quick smart :)

Ryan

Radministrator
Bunged a drop, hands slipped off the brakes, ploughed thru a berm and off the edge of a gully, fell about 8-9 feet onto rocks :(

G

ouch

ouch as someone sed would be the first that comes to mind.....
how long till ur riding again?

Techno Destructo

Riding In Peace
Nice! Plates and pins, although shitty when you first get them, make for KILLER X-rays!

I'll have to post up what's holding my pelvis together sometime... you'd have a laugh!

G

FARKIN.NET doctors surgey

Man everyone is beat up:D
the only thing on my is my purple scars on my shins:p
free agent dj pedals arnt nice to no shin padded shins :roll:

josh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Techno Destructo said:
I'll have to post up what's holding my pelvis together sometime... you'd have a laugh!
Why is it that im already laughing now!? lol.... :)

CHEWY

Eats Squid
holy shit that nasty, ur gonna have one crazy assed scar there, and we all no the ladies love that. how long till u get back on the bike?

Adi

It's my birthday!
Thats one farked up elbow, ouch!

Techno Destructo, post those pics :lol: hahahaha ;)

Adin

Ryan

Radministrator
I'm actually a bit luckier than you Gutty, I went for my first tentative ride 13 days after the accident and can now handle a bike pretty well, doin wheelies and endos, a bit of general fakie mucking about and such, though only on the street outside my house. Still not ready to hit the dirt, but being able to play on the bike a little bit is keeping me sane :)

Gutty

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ryan said:
I'm actually a bit luckier than you Gutty, I went for my first tentative ride 13 days after the accident and can now handle a bike pretty well, doin wheelies and endos, a bit of general fakie mucking about and such, though only on the street outside my house. Still not ready to hit the dirt, but being able to play on the bike a little bit is keeping me sane :)
Hmm, now i don't feel so lucky........my wrist dislocated again at the bad cartlige last friday.........i don't even wanna think about what that means. Guess i'll let the doc tell me in a week or 2. :evil:

Ryan

Radministrator
Just don't tell the doc Gutty, if he doesn't know about it your recovery time can't be affected ;)