Farkin army at stromlo

KNIGHTER

Squid
Hey guys just wondering how many are heading to stromlo and if all you guys think we should gather up a farkin army and party it away and cheer ours boys just gathering how many heading up cant wait:d

jeremy_2640

Likes Dirt
Fark yea!!!! I'm heading up with 3 other mates (not on Farkin - 1 doesnt have the net and the other 2 have only started riding)...

Pity we don't have any of those hats yet to identify all the Farkin Maniacs hahaha but yea we could have a Farkin corner or something and put a banner up, get some exposure....just a thought..

Long live the Farkin Army!!!!

H

>Henry

S'pose i could take a 10 minute trip in the car and support Farkin. :rolleyes:

kona krew [26"]

Likes Bikes
yeh i reckon we should get shirts made like the pinkbike shirts!

wonna try get a thread going of who would support it??

im going with dad and meeting a few mates there

-Troy-

Likes Dirt
Yep, I'll be there. Can't wait. Where's everyone staying? I got accommodation at the YHA Hostel.

S.

ex offender
Farkin T-shirts already exist, Scott does runs of them now and then.

I'll be up there... big bloke (probably wearing a bright blue beanie, aviators if it's sunny and most likely either a black hoodie or a grey/beige Kona rainjacket) and making lots of noise at the 4x and DH events. Come say hi if you see me, my name's Steve, I don't bite :)

AMBURGERS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'll be there! all you Farkers will have the privilage to meat me, AMBURGERS! hahaha :).

i think there should be farkin Hoodies, and you can get your USER name printed on the back. that'd be sick. i'm sure people would be willing to pay if there good. just an IDEA :).

i'll be making a racket with a cowbell, yeeehaw.

fuzz

Likes Dirt
yea were heading up to the mount to shout support to all Aussie boys & gals..

Last edited:

KNIGHTER

Squid
awsum

well this all sounds sweet we need to organise a corner or place to all catch up and go nuts once we are there specially for the 4X AND DH FFINAL

alpinestar12

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'll be there with a couple of friends. Tall guy, lots of curly blond hair. S. and Plow King, I'll be looking out for you, I want to see if you are as cool in real life as you are on the internets :D:p. See you there. We're also staying for monday and tuesday, trying to see if we can ride stromlo after the worlds.

S.

ex offender
haha ok... I propose a template for anyone wanting to meet other farkers:

Looks like:
Probably wearing:
Degree of sobriety:
Any other distinguishing characteristics:

Even chuck in a pic of yourself if ya like. I'll start:

Looks like: Tall solid guy, shortish brown hair
Probably wearing: blue beanie (unless warm), black hoodie or grey Kona raincoat.
Degree of sobriety: as little as I can afford
Any other distinguishing characteristics: carrying small army-green shoulder pouch with noisemaking device inside. Probably also making noise.

Pic:

I don't always look like that ^^ though.

downhiller_1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Looks like:see below:D:D:D
Probably wearing:a range of things
Degree of sobriety: not very good... can get drunk and very loud
Any other distinguishing characteristics: tall bastard, hanging with a taller bastard with a south african accent

Even chuck in a pic of yourself if ya like:no im not taking the chainsaw

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
Farkin T-shirts already exist, Scott does runs of them now and then.

I'll be up there... big bloke (probably wearing a bright blue beanie, aviators if it's sunny and most likely either a black hoodie or a grey/beige Kona rainjacket) and making lots of noise at the 4x and DH events. Come say hi if you see me, my name's Steve, I don't bite :)
S. will also be the guy that looks like he just shagged ur sister with a beer in his hand! Oh, and he'll probably have one in his hand on the hill. :D
Oh, and for those of you that believe his last line....ne does bite!!!!!:p

I'll be there....hopefully wearing some form of clothes, but you never know. I'll have a camera around my neck, and absolutely nothing that makes me stand out from the rest of you. But if you yell out Hux, I'll respond!!!!;)

Last edited:

Dan.

Farkin guerilla
Looks like: Tall, lanky
Probably wearing: Skinny Jeans, Pirate Costume
Degree of sobriety: I'll be drunk off happiness
Any other distinguishing characteristics: I tend to say YAAARRRRR alot. Or ima chargin mah lazor.

Chargin pirate me

Regular pirate me