Farkin Banning

tkr_18

Likes Bikes
I got banned the other day from Farkin for lyk a week for doing what????? nothing it was just after posting a comment on a thread, i was pretty angry, i mean for what did i get banned for???? anyone else ever had the same problem?????

wombat

Lives in a hole
You've made 8 posts so far and not a single one of them has been worth reading.

If you want to survive any longer without getting a permanent ban then I suggest you start putting in at least enough effort to make your writings vaguely resemble english.

Daver

Kung Fu Panda
Gripper said:
farkin is over modded, get used to it
You serious? I reckon they need more banning stick action. I could think of 10users who should be but haven't been banned yet.

Caine

Likes Dirt
Daver said:
You serious? I reckon they need more banning stick action. I could think of 10users who should be but haven't been banned yet.
im with you dave!!! ;)

berkyburger123

Likes Dirt
hmmm I think it can be just luck of the draw. Sometimes you'll get banned for something that will be only warned other days.

I do remember getting banned on a previous account for being exceedingly stupid.

Sammyboy will know what I'm on about.

However I think if the mods deem your behaviour inapporpriate you have to just accept it. Its like having teachers at school, complainign wont change much, they have the power.

hardtailer

Likes Dirt
i can see no reason for people to get banned... if you follow the rules admin would have no reason to ban you... but from what ive heared it has happened:(

S.

ex offender
tkr_18 said:
I got banned the other day from Farkin for lyk a week for doing what????? nothing it was just after posting a comment on a thread, i was pretty angry, i mean for what did i get banned for???? anyone else ever had the same problem?????
You got banned for cruelty to the English language. "Lyk" a week? How much freaking harder is it to spell out the full length of "like"? That's just one example. Please post more coherently or we'll see you in, uh wait, no we won't.

toodles

Wheel size expert
I seriously reckon we need to implement a system where we can vote survivors off the island...

It's a good thing the docs upped Ryan's dosage or there'd be more people abducted by the Farkin police and never heard of again.

R33F

Likes Bikes and Dirt
tkr_18 said:
I got banned the other day from Farkin for lyk a week for doing what?????
i have never read any of your posts...

and lyk, i can tell you why you got banned.

moderators should be called "punter hunters" :D

demo man

Used to be cool.
i got banned for postwhoring once....just for a day....pretty funny really (as long as it only happens once - and i have some decent posts under my belt too, yada yada yada)

like notb4dinner said, just hit that little button if someone need some disciplinary action taken against them!
i'll be keeping a keen eye out for bad posts tonight!

in fact, hardtailer, i've already hit that little icon for you! (not really)