Farkin has stolen my son - AGE 2

THISISTC

Likes Dirt
What a mad kid. He probaly be an expert of all trades now. Can you imagine him ripping a Skato or roasting people on massive berms by age six

GDonehue

Likes Dirt
Update

My son (see original post) is now RACING.... granted, he is racing trikes with his two day-care riding buddies, but it is as funny as hell to hear him come out with terms he hears on the videos (which I now have to watch first to check for obscenities). To all those who looked for him, thanks, and to those who seem even worse off than I in terms of the loss of your loved ones - all we can do is buy them a helmet...

Incontinent

Crusty Juggler
My son (see original post) is now RACING.... granted, he is racing trikes with his two day-care riding buddies, but it is as funny as hell to hear him come out with terms he hears on the videos (which I now have to watch first to check for obscenities). To all those who looked for him, thanks, and to those who seem even worse off than I in terms of the loss of your loved ones - all we can do is buy them a helmet...
You know you've just gotta go to day care and get a photo of the kids racing.

GDonehue

Likes Dirt
I would - but they have a no camera's policy (which I sort of understand) - I'll try to get one of the staff to do it though

Incontinent

Crusty Juggler
I would - but they have a no camera's policy (which I sort of understand) - I'll try to get one of the staff to do it though
You need take the boiled lollies out of your trench coat pockets before you go inside.
Seriously, forgot about the no camera's policy thing.
Sad fact of modern times hey.

patto94

Likes Dirt
so whats the reward if we find him and the culprate (scott).:D
and have you ever thought of taking the keyboard off the computer.:p