Farkin logo

cheese

Likes Dirt
Hey has anyone got a farkin logo picture or know where to find one? I had a look but couldn't find one. The banner on the top of the page is java scripted or something so i can't nab it. Otherwise is there a font that's close to the farkin font? I think I saw that mentioned somewhere but I couldnt find it. I want to try and make a stencil and spray it on a shirt.

Fat_Ride

Likes Bikes and Dirt
whilst also on this topic... what is the significance of the farkin emblem?? I don't know exactly what star sign it is but the side ways 69????

cheese

Likes Dirt
Fat_Ride said:
whilst also on this topic... what is the significance of the farkin emblem?? I don't know exactly what star sign it is but the side ways 69????
Gemini? Im one of them.

Good idea with the screen shot thing, now ive gotta go get a progy that can take one.

random101

Likes Bikes
ahhhh your keyboard and microsoft word/micrsoft paint works fine for me (well my key board)

just press that "Print Screen sysrg" Button above arrow keys and then open paint or word and then presss 'crtl v' easy as pie :roll:

StormFire

Likes Dirt
just hit print screen in order to take a screen shot...and then paste into Photo Editor, Paint, or even word or something...but you don't need a program in order to take a screen shot, then just crop it down in what ever program you use...it's not all that tricky

*edit* seems i was a fraction slow at replying :?

rhyno

Likes Dirt
StormFire said:
just hit print screen in order to take a screen shot...and then paste into Photo Editor, Paint, or even word or something...but you don't need a program in order to take a screen shot, then just crop it down in what ever program you use...it's not all that tricky

*edit* seems i was a fraction slow at replying :?
or if its a mac use grab and graphic converter, they come installed on all new (old too?)macs.

cheese

Likes Dirt
Yeh, ill run off and find grab. I used 2 have a program but it ran out of shareware time and I didnt want to cheat and pirate it *ahem*Couldn't find the sn*ahem*
Thanks

random101

Likes Bikes
im a mac user
ooo ok thats another story well you can still do the same thing u just have to puch differnt bottens :wink: apple something something.... but its still does the same thing :p

wombat

Lives in a hole
Don't forget, the logo is copyrighted, so the polite thing to do would be to email or at least PM one of the powers that be and kindly ask for permission. :wink:

rhyno

Likes Dirt
random101 said:
im a mac user
ooo ok thats another story well you can still do the same thing u just have to puch differnt bottens :wink: apple something something.... but its still does the same thing :p
We, the people who have good computers, don't have print screen keys, they take up un-necessary space. :wink:
-rhyno(awaits mac vs pc war...again)

StormFire

Likes Dirt
mac ??? what is this 'mac' thing of which you speak ?

according to my dictionary:

Macintosh var. of MACKINTOSH

Mackintosh 1 water proof coat or cloak 2 cloth waterproofed with rubber
Surely this can't be the 'mac' of which you speak ? :p

However...i would like to point out that my dictionary does have

PC abbr. personal computer
:lol:

W2ttsy

Likes Dirt
random101 said:
im a mac user
its apple shift 3 to take the whole screen shot

or apple shift 4 (then with a cursor to select an area)

then just open the file on the desktop using preview. then export to jpeg.

W2ttsy

Tomas

my mum says im cool
All i did was email Scott nicley and he sent me one big and one small farkin logo which i printed and stuck to my bike. Very nice of him. Bitmaps to keep the quality to. Better ask him tho. I dont want to get in the shit

Darkness

Rotting Corpse Films
heres an interesting fact, goto a word processer on your computer and select the font wingdings (most pc's should have them), then press the letter "a" (lowercase) on your keyboard. low and behold its the farkin "logo". thought id bring that up.

protecon

Likes Dirt
rcfilmguy said:
heres an interesting fact, goto a word processer on your computer and select the font wingdings (most pc's should have them), then press the letter "a" (lowercase) on your keyboard. low and behold its the farkin "logo". thought id bring that up
Yeah it's common symbol originating from alchemy - I'm sure the guys didn't use it just for it's sexual nature...

cheese

Likes Dirt
StormFire said:
mac ??? what is this 'mac' thing of which you speak ?

according to my dictionary:

Macintosh var. of MACKINTOSH

Mackintosh 1 water proof coat or cloak 2 cloth waterproofed with rubber
Surely this can't be the 'mac' of which you speak ? :p

However...i would like to point out that my dictionary does have

PC abbr. personal computer
:lol:
Ummm, im not quite sure at what you are trying to get at here, are you saying we shouldn't use the accepted abbreviation for the term Apple Macintosh or that we shouldn't have a fight about Mac vs Windowz, they are both PC's?

Anyway, thanks for the sweet picture Scott.