FARKIN Stickers???

MrPlow

TMBC
I have 2!!!! HaHa :lol: I don't know who made em (on Josh's ol ride) But I can get some made if admin could give me a good resolution logo. These would be professionally made (won't fade etc) But I know the guy (makes other stickers 4 me)... I would have to sell them though, (no profit though :wink: ) Nothing comes for free :( Should only be a few bucks though, so contact admin, an getem to contact me :wink:

Ryan

Radministrator
We've said it before guys...

All farkin apparel in existence is in the prototype stage only and is undergoing rigorous research and development to ensure that when released to the public, it is of the most hardcore quality imanigable, will last forever and withstand a 5 kiloton nuclear blast, not a kiloton more, not a kiloton less.

Which is to say, we're still organising it, T-shirts and stickers are in the pipeline as we speak and when they're done we'll let everyone know.

Ryan

Radministrator
There's already some of those kicking around too, check the back windshield of Ty's car or the back of Dom's pisspot if you ever run into the Brissy Bureau at the races.

Ryan

Radministrator
Ryan said:
Which is to say, we're still organising it, T-shirts and stickers are in the pipeline as we speak and when they're done we'll let everyone know.
Do you read?

notobe

Likes Dirt
Should be good once yous get them.. id pay a far bit for one. Keep up the good work Admins.

*cough* <== 100 Posts! w00t

Rik

logged out
I want a Farkin.com sticker for my downtube, to match the overclockers.com.au sticker on the other side. It'd make a nice match :) (and yes, I am a geek)

Rik

logged out
Righto, today after tuning my bike, I grabbed a fat texta and improvised!
I now have "www.FARKIN.net" scrawled on my downtube, about an inch high, and underneath in smaller writing it says "australian mtb website".
If only my camera wasn't cooked, I'd take a pic and show the world my ghettoness!

Scott

bAdmin
Staff member
Rik said:
I want a Farkin.com sticker for my downtube, to match the overclockers.com.au sticker on the other side. It'd make a nice match :) (and yes, I am a geek)
i hope not... farkin.com has nothing to do with us :)

Rik

logged out
farkin brain not farkin working
don't worry, I know it's .net, 'cause that's what's written on my bike now :)