Farkin T-Shirts

Austen

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i may have missed it somewhere, but maybe this should have been posted on the front page somewhere
i will have to wait for the next run

'Ross

Eats Squid
Just got a question for scott, Ill send a PM if you don't read this....

I ordered on the day the shirts came out...but I sent an e-cheque. Its cleared now, so Im wondering if my shirts were sort of reserved and will arrive soon, or if they will arrive in the next batch?

'Ross

Eats Squid
I send the shirt/s the day after the e-cheque clears, yours was sent yesterday.
ok great! I was just a bit scared that if you had sold out of the shirts before my cheque cleared, then maybe I would have to wait until the next batch. Thanks:)

Scott

bAdmin
Staff member
Thankfully that won't happen, paypal keeps track of what has sold, so even though the cheques take a couple days to clear the shirts are set aside to avoid being sold multiple times over.

do-a-flip

Likes Bikes and Dirt
got my 2 shirts today :) wearing it as i type. quick as delivery and the awesomeness of them is amazing. *bows* "thanks you scott!!

Sputnick

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Love mine so much! So comfy! And a complete bargin aswell!
And they look the shit.:cool:

Thanks so much Scott!

bob_jane

Likes Dirt
Just received my shirt today, very happy with it and am very glad i ordered the size above what i would normally get. Thanks heaps Scott.

'Ross

Eats Squid
Got mine today thanks scott:D I think the old ones were slightly better with the blue highlights and all, but I have outgrown it soooo much and its all ripped and ruined, Im just glad to be back representing haha:cool: thanks!