farkiners. cheapest jump bike ever.

Bretty.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I picked my 2007 Norco 250 frame up for $90, so just keep looking, you should find something similiar soon. Ebay sees its fair share of bargains, persistence is key!

StInKy LoVeR

Likes Dirt
He has V brakes right? Well I'm sure he could find some very cheap mechanical brakes. I've even got some hayes nines I could pretty much give him.

I was in the same situation as you mate and i just kept looking. Eventually i found a 2007 norco 250 on ebay and picked it up for $294 complete.
So ebay is probly the go.

Techno Destructo

Riding In Peace
if u cant afford a real bike dnt bother aye if its cheap an shit ur mate wont enjoy riding it and be turned off riding. saving up is a good option and buying a good cheap complete dj hardtail for about 6-700. that dyno isnt wrth the packaging it comes in.
Yeah dude. Clean it up a bit or go back to school to learn english, please. Keep it up and temp bans aren't out of the question.

disfocus

Likes Dirt
Scavenging

Is there a tip/dump shop anywhere near you?
The one near us has mountains of old bikes, wheels etc lying around. Take you own tools, and strip off what you want. Some friends of mine up here (Darwin) have built some quite respectable commuters out of frames and parts from the dump shop. As long as you're prepared to put in a bit of time and effort, you can often turn up some gold among the dross.
As an aside, it's also a good resource if you're learning to true/build wheels. You can pick yourself up a handful of old wheels for less than $5 each and practice on them instead of trashing your own pride and joy.

rick13241

Likes Bikes

i got my 07 NS streetlegal (frame) for 300 bucks, i know how when you want a bike u want it NOW, but ur better off just saving up and a good deal will come up, oh yer u can have my gt chucker framr for 150 if ya want mint cond!1

mlsred

Likes Dirt
i got my 07 NS streetlegal (frame) for 300 bucks, i know how when you want a bike u want it NOW, but ur better off just saving up and a good deal will come up, oh yer u can have my gt chucker framr for 150 if ya want mint cond!1
come on can you at least try? And $300 for an 07 street legal is shit I got my 08 suburban frame for $260

I'm with a few other people, just ask around at bike shops for frames and things there going to throw out or go to the local tip you will be suprised what people just throw away.

EDIT: just re-read the last part, a chucker frame isn't worth $150 unless it's gold plated

Last edited: