Favourite Fighters.

Breaka

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Right, I'm pretty big on fighting games (MK, tekken, Street Fighter etc) and I'd have to say that the entire MK series is my favourite Arcade style fighter by leaps and bounds.

So what's yours?

It can be on Arcade, Nintendo, Playstation, X-box etc. you name it.

Discuss.

Smooth King

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Teken Tag Tournament on PS2.
Cant get any better then Law !! :D

Then again i like watching Kimbo Slice fights on Youtube :rolleyes:

DJninja

Likes Bikes and Dirt
These types of games are my absolute favorite. Good thing is if your good at one of them, your good at all of them:p Don't forget killer instinct on Super Nintendo. That was a classic. One the other classics is Marvel vs. Capcom. So many good memories of playing these games. As for characters, it's to hard tp choose. There's a few guys on each game that I'd usually use.

The worst part about these games is when someone finds a good move and continually does it and you can't break the combo:(

Just remembered DBZ budukai is another awesome game.

Breaka

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm kind of a big deal, pretty unbeatable with scorpion in the MK series.

Still loving MK v DC on ps3 and will probably buy streetfighter this weekend.

'Ross

Eats Squid
PANDA WINS!!!

I can't even remember which tekken it was, but there was a glitch with panda where you could defeat everyone! I think sometime in the late 90s? I was at a sleepover party haha, and we had a winner stays on game....I was panda....I stayed on for about 3 hours:cool:

LJohn

Likes Dirt
Tekken.

I could do all of Baek's epic combos. They were great.

Every character had a unique strength and weakness to exploit. Great fun.

slip

Beefcake...BEEFCAKE!!!
Streetfighter II Turbo will always be the greatest fighting game of all time, regardless of wether any new game is better.

Typical Ryu player.

Tekken was a horrible piece of poo.

On a side note, is anyone else utterly mortified that you can play Mario on a non-Nintendo platform, and play Sonic on Nintendo? What the fuck!

RYDA

Likes Bikes and Dirt
MK 4 hands down... soo many cools moves.

and how they plummet down some well only to be messed up by spikes!

DJninja

Likes Bikes and Dirt
How I long for those days of street fighter on super Nintendo. Room full of 10 friends. Winner plays on. Could go all day. I think I might get a console just to play them again.

Joy

Likes Dirt
Killer Instinct, Soul Calibur.
First time I ever played Mortal Kombat was amazing too