Favourite part of all time.

Igofastdh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Whats your favourite part of all time and why?

Part Name/Model/Style:
Picture:
Why:
Rating(outta 10):

I will start:

Odyssey Aitken Seat

Why: Perfect seat for trails, nice and slim but not slim enough to be uncomfortable. Looks tops with the old school design.
Rating: 8/10

S.

ex offender
M810 Saint brakes. Nothing stops you faster than these things, except maybe hitting a tree. I'd consider swapping out every other part of my bike, but not those.

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Split tie for me, both had a 03 model.

Part Name/Model/Style: m755/6 Shimano XT 4pot.

Why:Just a brake that was and is reliable, feels good, pads are easy to get etc not much seems to ever go wrong with the buggers.

Rating(outta 10):8.5/10 trying to work out to fashion up a bite adjustment for them.

Part Name/Model/Style: 03 TPC breakout plus.
Picture:

Why: Just something about this bad boy that was right.

Rating(outta 10): 8/10- sort that travel adjust manitou and ditch some vital weight and they'd be onto a winner.

nickhagee

Likes Dirt
lock on grips
no one wants twistie if they aren't on a moto...
10/10 if the clamp works and the rubber compound is nice and supple.

Reubs

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hope Big 'Un front hub.

I bought it in 1998 and its been on every DH bike I've owned since. It just spent a year in the slop of vancouver and is now on my v10. The red ano has faded slightly but it still draws more comments than anything. The bearings still feel box-fresh. The way the spokes lace in to it is pure sex.

9/10 only because it is hope 5 bolt pattern not 6 bolt IS.

powley

Clever... and hetrosexual!
ODI lock ons

9/10

couldn't ask for anything more from a grip

only gave them a 9/10 because the lockjaw bolts have a nasty habit of rounding themselves.

Mavic Crossmax wheels

8/10

only supposed to be XC/AM/Enduro wheels but surprise me time and time again that they never have needed a true after landing sideways and awkwardly on them constantly. I usually run my tyre pressures really low when I probably shouldn't and haven't had a flat spot or ding yet... neither a pinch flat!!