Fee for pump track designers

Cypher

Likes Dirt
Is that plastic trike the rig they tried rolling the drop with? Kudos to your kids' cojones :thumb:
Yes. I don't know what he was thinking (he is 4 - probably not much). He has been telling me that we are, under no circumstances, riding off the rock. But then he goes and does it anyway. Sigh

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Yes. I don't know what he was thinking (he is 4 - probably not much). He has been telling me that we are, under no circumstances, riding off the rock. But then he goes and does it anyway. Sigh
Wild card entry to Rampage for his sixth birthday?

#knucklesisachunt

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Well, that would be lovely. However a professional adds a level of ...hmmm...professionalism. Plus I have NFI how to go about making one (which didn't stop me from building a deck large enough to see from space).

I also want to incorporate features like being able to turn part of the track into a water slide (hey, my land is slopey and pond liner is a fantastic material) and I have some boulders that could be interesting

Here is an early view of my backyard - I now have a chicken coop and a small vege garden and an almighty deck off the house (it is about 4m high and covers 50m2)
View attachment 321061
#yardgoals! This looks like an awesome canvas. The progress pics look excellent.

You could build a pinned see-saw panel into your back fence as a means of easily accessing the park beyond. The inevitable track that will wear in might bring you some grief with the dog people.

Tubeless

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I have to make it in such a way that it is fun for me and my partner, but also wont kill my small kids (one of them already tried rolling off the drop! - he got wedged between the tank and the rock)
haha fantastic!

mitchy_

Llama calmer
I have to make it in such a way that it is fun for me and my partner, but also wont kill my small kids (one of them already tried rolling off the drop! - he got wedged between the tank and the rock)
this combined with the picture of a trike wedged between the tank and rock had me in absolute stitches. :lol:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I know they are an icon, but the Hill's Hoist has to go. It is taking up valuable real estate. That spot needs to have the big finish jump! I'm thinking a 3 way table top with a +1 extension.

Tubeless

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Let your chickens out in the park of the evenings so they destroy the grass ...it'll make it easier to dig n shape the dirt for a pump track.

Cypher

Likes Dirt
Let your chickens out in the park of the evenings so they destroy the grass ...it'll make it easier to dig n shape the dirt for a pump track.
Occasionally they do get out there. The neighbours must think it hilarious when they see me chasing my seven chickens around the park. I am very surprised I haven't lost one to dogs out there.

Tubeless

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Occasionally they do get out there. The neighbours must think it hilarious when they see me chasing my seven chickens around the park. I am very surprised I haven't lost one to dogs out there.
Haha, that picture sounds pretty funny to me!

D01

Likes Dirt
I've been trawling through alot of your posts across the many different threads over the last few weeks, they are exceptionally informative and inspirational, thank you.

farmboy

Squid
Pump up its fun :)

Awesome yard. Jump down and pump up. One of the best most fun pump tracks that I have built goes up a hill. It can be done :)