Felt D8.5

2 smooth

Likes Dirt
Does anyone know the website that the Felt D8.5 is on? Im thinking of getting one in to the shop to build up.

Rik

logged out
or here
Same factory one would assume, almost identical rear ends... not quite "the same", but close enough to it. Obviously the angles are a bit different, but I'd make a wild assumption that the suspension works the same way, so you could use Eliminator reviews to assess that aspect of the bike.

S.

ex offender
Ryan said:
^err, they're exactly the same bike, it's called "Picking bikes from a catalogue".
haha yep, they're not quite identical, but pretty damn close!

`DHChick

Likes Bikes
They are a very nice looking frame. I came <--> this close to buying one a few months back. It was a killer deal too, but I couldn't come up with the funds. Selling your own bikes sucks!!

2 smooth

Likes Dirt
Yeh...i know the feeling. The shop i work in can get them in, but i cant get the dosh for it. If and when i do, i will most likly get one.

junior

get out of my grill
2 smooth said:
Yeh...i know the feeling. The shop i work in can get them in, but i cant get the dosh for it. If and when i do, i will most likly get one.
finally thinking bout taking up racin nick??
they got that frame in at bike addiction if that helps?

2 smooth

Likes Dirt
gromet said:
2 smooth said:
Its crossed my mind a few times now, but its starting to take hold i think. I tend to want to go faster than bigger, so it might be the thing to do i reckon. BUT, im having a lookat a the Queens Park drop, and if it the shit its told to be, and if hit it, racing can get fucked (or until i get money to but another bike, I like mine too much). I've seen the one at BA, and its one goddam hot frame, onyl drawback is the pricetag of $4000< ish for the frame and 5th element.

oz-freerider

Likes Bikes and Dirt
2 smooth said:
gromet said:
2 smooth said:
Its crossed my mind a few times now, but its starting to take hold i think. I tend to want to go faster than bigger, so it might be the thing to do i reckon. BUT, im having a lookat a the Queens Park drop, and if it the shit its told to be, and if hit it, racing can get fucked (or until i get money to but another bike, I like mine too much). I've seen the one at BA, and its one goddam hot frame, onyl drawback is the pricetag of $4000< ish for the frame and 5th element.
dude thats a large price tag you could get much better for that!

bazza

look at me
he is. he was refering to the one in at BA at 4g+. he said he could get a 'rippin' deal through his store. so i am guessing its MUCHHH cheaper than that. save some dollars and it will be worth it bro.

beno

Cycle Solutions
Should checkout the Xtension Xtreme DH. Made in the same factory as the Felt/Azonic/Mongoose/Muddyfox/orrxyz/everyone else frame except it has a proper horst link 4 bar setup which is shed loads better, comes with a 6 way and rear hub and retails for under $3 grand!

checkout www.cyclesolutions.com.au for more info.

O.k. I'm biased but they are an awesome frame for an awesome price, I rode on last weekend with a 888 on the front at old bathurst rd and it was ''the business''.

beno

Cycle Solutions
rrp is $2999. Only one six way equipped DH frame left in the country at the moment. Still have a couple with the shockworx(rrp $2200!!!!). Will have more 6way/polished frames in a couple of weeks.