Female Mountain Bike Movie ON SALE NOW

Always Inspiring

I've watched this movie through. It's movies like this that inspired me to start DH (though I'm still technically a beginner anyway) but it's nice to see a female based one too. Girls look just as good on a bike as guys do!

tmc_2

Likes Dirt
I've watched this movie through. It's movies like this that inspired me to start DH (though I'm still technically a beginner anyway) but it's nice to see a female based one too. Girls look just as good on a bike as guys do!
We just watched the full DVD last night.
My Partner loved it and it has inspired here to get out there and try some bigger drops and jumps.
Awesomeland have a package deal where you get Fluid Ride Like a Pro bundled pretty cheap too!

Oh and from a guys perspective it was a good DVD and worth the watch!

MrsH

Likes Dirt
Does anyone know if you can buy it here in Aus?
I want a copy as a Mother's Day gift & hubby is pretty much computer illiterate; so a shop would be good..

tmc_2

Likes Dirt
Does anyone know if you can buy it here in Aus?
I want a copy as a Mother's Day gift & hubby is pretty much computer illiterate; so a shop would be good..
Hey i did a lot of net searchign for a Australian stockist, however couldnt find one.
Took about 6 business days to get a copy from their site.

Also worth mentioning they have 2 type of package deals, one with 'fluid ride like a pro' and the other is a womens tee shirt saying ' Girls who ride are 100% hotter' or something like that