Few street shots

bmx

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yes I know I'm not wearing a helmet in the last two. Left it in my car which someone else was borrowing. Was only home for a week and wasn't going to miss my chance to ride my new bike.

First legit handrail a while ago

First ice down a handrail a while back.

Over to tooth

Double peg surf a handrail. Yeah, it happened!

Static 81

Likes Bikes
Some cool pics man. As an ex-bmx'er (old dude now) I can really appreciate the difficulty in something that looks as simple as grinding a handrail.
Some cool angles on your photographers part can really make a huge difference too.
Keep them coming mate. I'm getting all nostalgic. :thumb:

moorey

call me Mia
Cool story bro, but I still can't look past the helmet AGAIN.
Btw, you're not how I pictured you, therefore it mustn't be you.

bmx

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Cool story bro, but I still can't look past the helmet AGAIN.
Btw, you're not how I pictured you, therefore it mustn't be you.
I know I know. If you skip past y recent pictures, I'm wearing a helmet in all of them. Except these last two.

Haha, how did you picture me?

bmx

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Gumby and Pokey riding bikes. I'm Pokey.

Photo taken at the end of a line.

And for you Moorey, this is what I look like, drunk in Thailand, with a monkey on my head.

moorey

call me Mia
Wayyyyyyy too tall.........
Pfft...only by a foot or 2.

What did i think you looked like, BMX? Well, I seem to remember you had a pretty fit looking GF, so I was surprised to note that you have a face like a smashed crab :noidea:

L3ONNOEL

Likes Dirt
Pfft...only by a foot or 2.

What did i think you looked like, BMX? Well, I seem to remember you had a pretty fit looking GF, so I was surprised to note that you have a face like a smashed crab :noidea:
Well aren't you nice

bmx

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I can't believe Moorey is against me.

I always thought we worked as a team.

This is one of the saddest moments of my life.

moorey

call me Mia
I can't believe Moorey is against me.

I always thought we worked as a team.

This is one of the saddest moments of my life.
:pound:
Whoever said butt ugly is a bad thing? I've got a head like a robbers dog, and look where I got to in life. :behindsofa:
Don't feel bad, if I didn't like you I wouldn't bother giving you shit. Oh wait, I give everyone shit, cancel that.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
This is a hard thread to follow. Who is the guy in the pic BMX is sitting on top of in Thailand? The monkey doesn't look that drunk?? :heh: