Fight of the century (21st if we're being pedantic)

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
So, Mayweather or Pacquaio? Heart wants Pacquaio, head says Mayweather. Either way i haven't been this excited for a fight since second year in high school when Rory Chalmers chinned that wanker Scott McPherson in the field behind the Tims' church!

moorey

call me Mia
So, Mayweather or Pacquaio? Heart wants Pacquaio, head says Mayweather. Either way i haven't been this excited for a fight since second year in high school when Rory Chalmers chinned that wanker Scott McPherson in the field behind the Tims' church!
Pfft. You weren't at Horsham Tech for the Rex Chenoweth V John Besselaar rumble at the cricket nets.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Fuck this make believe shit! I want Russell Crowe vs Mel Gibson!!! See how serious that shit would be? If you missed it here: !!!!!!!!!!!!!

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Fuck this make believe shit! I want Russell Crowe vs Mel Gibson!!! See how serious that shit would be? If you missed it here: !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Since we're going down this path, Katy Perry Vs. Jessica Alba

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Since we're going down this path, Katy Perry Vs. Jessica Alba
In lingerie with the second round starting with an oil hose and the third starting with nakedness.

Regarding the fight that is happening, if I were a gambler and had any idea of the stats and predictions, I'd say that the way Mayweather is talking, he'll knock Pacquiao's teeth into the stands and win on the first punch.

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
If the snip I heard on the radio is any guide, the other guy won't be able to land a scoring shot 'cos Wotsisface's head is so far up his own arse....

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Pfft. You weren't at Horsham Tech for the Rex Chenoweth V John Besselaar rumble at the cricket nets.
You cat's don't know nuffink. Best fight ever was Chessa V. Oompa on the 3RAR parade ground. Both were actually quite accomplished amateur boxers and the fight was fucking phenomenal. Chess even fought on with a depressed cheek bone.

But yeah, I will go to a pub with a mate for Pac V. May.

Pac is definitely the sentimental fav.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
You cat's don't know nuffink. Best fight ever was Chessa V. Oompa on the 3RAR parade ground. Both were actually quite accomplished amateur boxers and the fight was fucking phenomenal. Chess even fought on with a depressed cheek bone.

But yeah, I will go to a pub with a mate for Pac V. May.

Pac is definitely the sentimental fav.
If we are moving to that scope, you should have seen Gallipoli.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
In lingerie with the second round starting with an oil hose and the third starting with nakedness.

Regarding the fight that is happening, if I were a gambler and had any idea of the stats and predictions, I'd say that the way Mayweather is talking, he'll knock Pacquiao's teeth into the stands and win on the first punch.

Now that sounds like a match!! Talking your first part not the second bit...

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Future Filo President Elect Pacquiao,

One of his greatest hits
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rm034cWvZDI

Mayweather is pretty fracking fast
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEM...7Gx_HmwfE&annotation_id=annotation_2521637979

Pacman is pretty bloody tough
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jz7Gx_HmwfE

I reckon its a classic boxxer versus fighter match and I unfortunately think Mayweather has it unless Pacquinao gets him with a big hit early to slow him down.

Advantages
i) Mayweather bit more reach
ii) No losses vs 5 for Pacquinao

disadvantages
i) Mayweather is a bit older, but he doesn't look slow in his recent training vids
ii) Pacman can KO him.

Pacman
Height5 ft 6 [SUP]1[/SUP]⁄[SUB]2[/SUB] in (169 cm)[SUP][3][/SUP]
Reach67 in (170 cm)
Nationality Filipino
BornDecember 17, 1978 (age 36)
Kibawe, Bukidnon, Philippines
StanceSouthpaw[SUP][4][/SUP]
Boxing record
Total fights64
Wins57
Wins by KO38
Losses5
Draws2
No contests
Pretty Boy
Height5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)
Reach72 in (183 cm)
NationalityAmerican
BornFebruary 24, 1977 (age 38)
Grand Rapids, Michigan, U.S.
StanceOrthodox
Boxing record
Total fights47
Wins47
Wins by KO26
Losses0
Draws0
No contests0

unsure how up to date these stats are from wiki

C'mon future Mr (guaranteed win or lose) President of the Philippines

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Future Filo President Elect Pacquiao,

One of his greatest hits
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rm034cWvZDI

Mayweather is pretty fracking fast
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEM...7Gx_HmwfE&annotation_id=annotation_2521637979

Pacman is pretty bloody tough
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jz7Gx_HmwfE

I reckon its a classic boxxer versus fighter match and I unfortunately think Mayweather has it unless Pacquinao gets him with a big hit early to slow him down.

Advantages
i) Mayweather bit more reach
ii) No losses vs 5 for Pacquinao

disadvantages
i) Mayweather is a bit older, but he doesn't look slow in his recent training vids
ii) Pacman can KO him.

Pacman
Height5 ft 6 [SUP]1[/SUP]⁄[SUB]2[/SUB] in (169 cm)[SUP][3][/SUP]
Reach67 in (170 cm)
Nationality Filipino
BornDecember 17, 1978 (age 36)
Kibawe, Bukidnon, Philippines
StanceSouthpaw[SUP][4][/SUP]
Boxing record
Total fights64
Wins57
Wins by KO38
Losses5
Draws2
No contests
Pretty Boy
Height5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)
Reach72 in (183 cm)
NationalityAmerican
BornFebruary 24, 1977 (age 38)
Grand Rapids, Michigan, U.S.
StanceOrthodox
Boxing record
Total fights47
Wins47
Wins by KO26
Losses0
Draws0
No contests0

unsure how up to date these stats are from wiki

C'mon future Mr (guaranteed win or lose) President of the Philippines
It's funny watching Mayweather big himself up over how rich he is when Pacquaio who owns half a damn country. Ok it's quite a poor one but the Marcoses seemed to do alright out of it.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Hastings?! Fuck off.

Shit was of Biblical proportions when Davo nailed Goliath a few years back.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Hastings?! Fuck off.

Shit was of Biblical proportions when Davo nailed Goliath a few years back.
That was a big one! Did you see Charlton Heston in the crowd? I had bets on Cain vs Abel. That pussy Abel cost me a lot of shekels! I keep screaming for him to get up but...