finally ready: Fusion terminator

sikpuppyonglory

Likes Dirt
Whoa

that shit is dabomb snirr, great looking bike, must be an awesome ride.
looks like a cross between an ironhorse sunday & either a santa cruz v10 or intense m3.

very very schmick.

S.

ex offender
i m living in the south of germany, in augsburg; near munich, if you know this town.

the dh scene her is ... well she´s o.k., but not that great.

maybee you know i bins d i bins, also here in this forum, the guy with the blckmrkt, he is also from augsburg.
Ah yeah I know Augsburg, in fact one of my mates is living there at the moment doing work experience for uni! I'll probably end up there for a couple of days at some stage in the next 6 months, is there any chance that you or any of the other locals would be willing to show me around?

Stereochild

Likes Dirt
Woah, uniqueness is great.
Is it a cro mo rear end?

I wanna get back to germany, such a nice place.
Architecture has to be some of my favourite too.
In my opinion you need the mud tyres if your part of germany is close to Luxembourg etc, it was indredibly muddy, even after a few days sun everything never dried

Snirr

Likes Bikes
at first: thank you!

secondly: yes nicolai are very popular in germany.
no, the rear ends are no chromo

i would sell only the frame for about 1700€. the complete ride, well i dont know, maybe about 3300 +- €, but i will make it individuell, for example, frame+fork+headset+shock (dhx4.0, or revox) for about 2500 +- €
but like i said, just ask me what you need and i could tell you more.

@ S.: of course, if you tell me when you arrive and at which time you are in augsburg. no problem, just tell me.

(are you really aged 8)

@stereochild: no augsburg isn´t next to luxembourg, it´s in the very south of germany, luxembourg is completly west

cheers

Snirr

Likes Bikes
no,i don´t think that they are sold down there, but the team "ssang yong fusion" is an australian one, and they are ridin fusion bikes

if you want one, maybe i could get you one and send it down there

6UL DV8

Likes Bikes
I like the squashed shock concept,well a smart friend made it sound good to me once when we were building a suspension frame,never finnished it to prove his theory unfortunatly.