Finally! Some pics of our ride!

G

Josh said:
Josh Edit:

OK 'DRONGO'....posts like that are not called for. In this sport, everyone are at different skill levels. We cannot all be gods, obviously like yourself. Why bother posting something stupid like that? Does it make you feel good about yourself, that you can drop 9 stairs instead of 8? hooray your better than someone else.

Its posts like that which wont win you any friends on these forums. These forums are all about mates encouraging each other and offering advice on this great thing we do, ride. Its not for drongo's, ie. you, to go mouthing off at everyone else.

Im not going to bother deleting your post, cause I want everyone to see your obvious intelligence level. Another post like that and dont bother coming back.
WELL SAID!

G

Fuzzy - What do you ride? A Huffy Blowjob? says:
giving adin shit
ride it like its stolen.......not like a pussy(foley) says:
lol
that was ma mate
thats a mad skate park
yea
well
make it known man
cuz if your mate wrote that
people (specially me cuz hes my mate) arnt happy with you

CHEWY

Eats Squid
Myatch said:
guy in red jacket your an absoloute geek... u suck at bike ridin yeh lets drop 8 or so stairs mate u suck u wanna be piece of shit send a few pics in a year or so time when ya learn some skills. your an absoloute D R O N G O . in conclusion YOUR A SHIT BIKE RIDER FIND SOMETHING THAT YA GOOD AT DOING like chess u look like a geek mate no offence.....

Boo that man :eek:
:arrow:

Myatch

Likes Bikes
hey adin soz mate ma friend was just messing wid ya coz everything was like good work mate and everything so he thought it would be funny if there was all thsi good shit then something just jokeing wid him... soz adin your pics are made and i love da skate park once again im soz about ma friend.......and who eva hacked me go fuk-ya-self.....from your friend drongo the so called geek...

Myatch

Likes Bikes
Fuzzy said:
giving adin shit
lol
that was ma mate
thats a mad skate park
yea
well
make it known man
cuz if your mate wrote that
people (specially me cuz hes my mate) arnt happy with you
HEY ADIN SOZ ABOUT MA MATE IT WAS MA FRIEND MESSING WID YA ON MY THING HE THOUGHT IT WOULD BE FUNNY IF THERE WAS ALL THIS GOOD STUFF THEN JUST A NEGATIVE COMMENT YA PICS ARE SICK YA PROBABLY WAY BETTA DEN ME. THAT SKATE PARKS MAD ONCE AGAIN SOZ FOR MA MATES ACTIONS AND YEH SOZ EVERYBODY AND WHOEVA HACKED ME GO FUK YA-SELF FROM DRONGO THE SO CALLED GEEK

Myatch

Likes Bikes
hope we can all be friends were are all u guyz from ? im from sydney any1 in here sponsered or anything ?

DOM

Eats Squid
Hey Myatch ... WE WILL HACK WHO EVER THE HELL WE LIKE BUDDY

IF YA DUN BE LIKING THAT YO G .. FARK OFF OF DA SITE WORD UP.

Pretty dumb joke though dude soz das jus ma opin

check it