FINALLY, SOME PROGRESS! Anyone got a contact number for SAMARKI

DownhillerDeano

Doesn't want a custom title!
As above, does anyone have a number, landline or mob for "Samarki".

Its in regards to a trading issue shall we say.

Item was paid for and confirmed by him on the 9th Dec. Said he'd send it the next day, a week later I asked whether he'd posted it, he said no, and would do it asap. Since then I've had no luck contacting him via PM or email and I'm just hoping its still coming as I'm starting to get the shits with the lack of contact. Common courtesy goes a long way with trading;)

I am hopeful however that things will pan out, with his rather high post count and reasonably good i-trader he could be considered a senior member, plus the postal service this time of the year will be flat out...

Last edited:

Mitch243

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Seems to me that maybe Samarki should have his trading access cut (I checked the other thread, and there are comments in there about another)

bransly

Likes Dirt
He hasn't been onto his farkin acount for 8 days..that would be the reason you havnt had a reply from him. He could be away for the christmas break or something, i guess we will find out soon.

DownhillerDeano

FUCK!

Unfortunately the string of words thart comes to my mind would get me banned pretty quick around here if I were to write them, not something I want.

Once he acknowledged payment, said they'd be sent the next day, a week later, when I was told they were posted his excuse was that he didn't have the net so couldn't get my address from his pm inbox to label it up. Is it to much to ask that once you have someones hard earned money and after a week you still cant access your own internet at home for him to then ask to borrow friends/fam or even internet cafe just to let ppl know the situation?

The fact he's 15 doesn't fill me with total confidence either. But in saying that, I've been dealing over ebay for the past 6 or so years, most of which were in my teens. 200+ feedback on ebay with 100% positive so I know some young people realise what they should and shouldnt do when selling/buying. But then there is always some who seem to think the 'I'll get around to posting it and eventually telling the buyer' attitude is right.

DownhillerDeano

He hasn't been onto his farkin acount for 8 days..that would be the reason you havnt had a reply from him. He could be away for the christmas break or something, i guess we will find out soon.
15/12 was last activity. He replied on this day saying 'it will be sent' first thing tomorrow at 3pm or somethin n didnt reply to my following PM's the same day.

To be honest, I wont mind if the thing is stuck in the postal system somewhere between Katherine and Geelong, so long as he HAS sent the fucking thing.

dcrofty

Eats Squid
Sounds to me that he isn't a deliberate scammer, just that he's lazy in sending stuff. So the good thing is that you will probably get your stuff but it sounds like it might not be as quick as you want.

Hopefully he sticks his head up and posts the stuff asap.

Jay_Patriot

Likes Bikes
Three little words,

Cash on Delivery

Even if it does cost $6.50 it's worth every cent.
also, if you aren't happy with the item (shifty description) you can send it back.
No money lost. (except maybe a forwarding fee)

2c worth

Jackson

DownhillerDeano

Sounds to me that he isn't a deliberate scammer,
My first thoughts when I saw the ad. Yep, what I wanted, good price, good feedback so he hasn't just arrived (on farkin) to flog off parts as to speak, he's been here a while with reasonable I-trader although one does say took ages to arrive or something to that affect

DeBloot

Feeling old
When someone sells something, they send it within a week no ifs or buts or I've got a sore finger and my mummy hasn't bought any band-aids yet
Why should buyers need to constantly chase up goods that have been paid for
I've dealt with 3 sellers on Farkin and the goods have arrived within a week in the condition exactly as described. Pleasure to deal with.
What's the story Scumsucki? Why should you be any different?

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
Unfortunately this is an all too common scenario...

Advice for future traders, get a contact number before you deposit cash.

As a seller, I usually offer my mobile number anyway, but as a buyer you should ALWAYS ask for it. If they dont give it to you, dont trade with them.

McSweeney

Likes Dirt
Hope this all works out, this kid is giving me the shits just hearing about him.
I can recall multiple threads about this kid taking too long. Honestly, if he did go away on holiday, it's not a big ask to tell you, but just being lazy shouldn't be an excuse.

Not to be rude, but why the hell does this kid still have trading access?
If there's so many examples of him being a massive knob in regards to trading, why is he still allowed too?
Apologies if it's already been fixed up.
WIll.

Sputnick

Likes Bikes and Dirt
As above, does anyone have a number, landline or mob for "Samarki".

Its in regards to a trading issue shall we say.

Item was paid for and confirmed by him on the 9th Dec. Said he'd send it the next day, a week later I asked whether he'd posted it, he said no, and would do it asap. Since then I've had no luck contacting him via PM or email and I'm just hoping its still coming as I'm starting to get the shits with the lack of contact. Common courtesy goes a long way with trading;)

I am hopeful however that things will pan out, with his rather high post count and reasonably good i-trader he could be considered a senior member, plus the postal service this time of the year will be flat out...

OH MY GOD ARE YOU SHITTING ME?!?!?!

I Paid a deposit on some 06 888 vf2's off him. He said he broke the cartrage. So he sent them off to get fixed. 2 weeks later he "got them back" and then had to put a new seal in. Now i havent heard from him for a long long time. He has lot logged onto msn for a long time and has not logged on to farkin since monday.

I only payed a $25 deposit though, so no BIG loss for me. But i still wanna punch his face in!

It looks like he has a ok i-trader but people that have bought stuff off him and havent revieved have probably not put anything in it. I have been takling to NO SKID MARKS latley, same thing happened to him. He is gonna get f****d over real bad.
:mad:
Cheers

Nick
Oh and sorry for my language, not very happy!

U.D.O

Likes Bikes and Dirt
rant rant RANT rant RANT

And he (sputnick) forgot to mention that his Dh bike now doesn't have any forks! Because he thought he'd secured a buy, so he sold his old ones. This makes me angry because we now can't go DHing because his bike is forkless.
FYI Sputnick is my younger brother.

EDIT: Yay 500 posts :)

Last edited:

indica

Serial flasher
Shit hey ...
But really you should be trading phone numbers with people before you send money ...

Sucks though, when I have sold - recently too - had items in the post by next mail after seeing the money ...

downhiller_1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i was going to buy some pedals off him but i sore a few threads about his traing awhile ago and opted not to buy... wise move i think

NASHWORTH

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Samarki needs pick up his act.

Don't mean to sound like I'm boasting or anything, but I'm 15 as well and have sold and bought items on Farkin. I posted all items as soon as possible and were packaged and padded correctly. If I couldn't post the items, I just asked my mum to do it for me. It's also common courtesy to keep in contact, letting them know all the details and problems, if any arise.

Good luck with getting the forks anytime soon.