FINALLY THE 29er 'FAD' IS OVER FOR ANOTHER 5 YEARS !!!! HOORAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

fatarseracing

Likes Bikes
well judging by all the second hand 29ers for sale here on rotorburn and ebay... i think everyone has finally tried one and decided that it's just no good and that they should have brought a cyclocross bike!:clap2:

their are sick of getting those big hoops up to speed....
their sick of straightening wheels
give up on getting the bars low enough
tired of rubbing the rear tyre on the chain stays
tired of rubbung their feet on the front wheel
their just plain tied of lugging more weight around than they should have too!!...especially in the mud!

ps my 29er is for sale! lucky i didn't sell my REAL mountain bike!:clap2:

struggles

Likes Dirt
Damn I just bought a 29er to go with my cyclocross bike.

I bought the cx bike to replace my fixie.

These fads are killing me:)

fatarseracing

Likes Bikes
Duh !!!!

Hello?...there's a reason why Jason English and Chris Joggaaagagagaagagward are fighting their sponsors (read ...employers!!!) not to have to ride a 29er.....but they will be forced too , just wait, you'll see!!!

it's not an attack ...it's just a fact!

Handekk

Likes Dirt
No way!!

29er's are the bestest bikecycles in the whole of the worlds, essspecssailly Niners !!! you guys seem to miss the point. If I where looking to buy a 29er I reckon I would buy a Niner every single time, they are just .... well where do I start, everyone want's one! they just sell so easily and they seem to keep there value?
H

P.S. Does anyone want to buy my Niner?

cha_cha_

Likes Dirt
worst. thread. ever.

you guys need ride your bikes more and worry less about what everyone else is riding.

loc81

Likes Dirt
worst. thread. ever.

you guys need ride your bikes more and worry less about what everyone else is riding.
+1000
Although old mate's dreadful grammar was enjoyable. I certainly would have considered cyclocross more of a fad as I still have no idea what the point of it is! This guy seems pretty informed- I might PM him for some advice on the matter.

Bikes, booze, friends and music.

Bushranger

Likes Dirt
Hello?...there's a reason why Jason English and Chris Joggaaagagagaagagward are fighting their sponsors (read ...employers!!!) not to have to ride a 29er.....but they will be forced too , just wait, you'll see!!!

Hello, What is the reason?

I am not aware that this is the case, considering Merida doesn't even have a dual suspension 29er and Jason at least rides one for the majority of his 24 hour races.

Why would Merida force them to ride a 29er anyway - they don't care if people buy a 29er or regular 26 inch.

cramhobart

Likes Dirt

I thought it was cause CJ just likes too fight :)

harmonix1234

Eats Squid
Hello, What is the reason?

I am not aware that this is the case, considering Merida doesn't even have a dual suspension 29er and Jason at least rides one for the majority of his 24 hour races.

Why would Merida force them to ride a 29er anyway - they don't care if people buy a 29er or regular 26 inch.
They are not forcing them to ride 29ers. It's a load of crap.

{ScarFace}

Likes Dirt
It's not a fad, if you had any idea about the industry you'd know that. You're very odd for starting this thread.

fatarseracing

Likes Bikes
if 29ers are the answer, what the hell was the question?

if a 29er is so good, does that mean a 33er would be better than a 29er? at some point physics will tell you that it's just not right for the average human being...where is that point.....26 inch!

ps this is the best fishing trip i've had in ages!

Status
Not open for further replies.