FIRE CRACKERS..melbz

Status
Not open for further replies.

harry13

Likes Dirt
hey, does anyone know where to buy fire works and fire crackers in footscray? PM me if you do. cheers.:D:D

cretin...rider

Likes Dirt
Pretty sure it's illegal unless you have a license or something... and also a fair few people lurk around these forums (police, ninjas, and also firemen sneaky bastards) so you probably keep your deals on the down low;)

Gruntled

Likes Dirt
Anyone know where I can buy some freebase crack, or some child labour to make some? Otherwise a big truckload of ice and some firearms?

Matt H

Eats Squid
Quit acting like illegal shit doesn't get posted up here all the time. I want firecrackers too.

powley

Clever... and hetrosexual!
Nuclear weapons maybe
27 tonnes of fertilizer
13 European hookers
13 European slave labouras
13 wives
shipment of cocaine?

Gruntled

Likes Dirt
Nuclear weapons maybe
27 tonnes of fertilizer
13 European hookers
13 European slave labouras
13 wives
shipment of cocaine?
If we go in with the slaves together we can get a discount. You could take a few wives from the batch, and I'll take the kids for labour purposes. They can make freebase crack and cocaine too, with the help of the European Hookers. PM me and we'll arrrange something. I have a few tonnes of fertiliser left over from my last shipment too.

Anyone know where to get some fireworks?

Christo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yes, you are a wanker - I know but wouldn't tell you...

Lock this thread... Please...

sockman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Anyone know where I can buy some freebase crack, or some child labour to make some? Otherwise a big truckload of ice and some firearms?
Yeah, I'm in the business. Doing a deal with cantonese children at present, buy 20 get 5 free. Delivery address for the firearms and drugs?
Hi ASIO.

:)

PSYCHO-T

Likes Dirt
...and also a fair few people lurk around these forums (police, ninjas, and also firemen sneaky bastards) so you probably keep your deals on the down low;)
*claps*

Its illegal man
just go into Every store in china town
i mean every store,
i did the samething looking for Ninja weapons ;)

unseccsesful

But try getting some from ACT, (also dont get caught)

Meet me at southbank 8.30pm tomorrow, come alone!

downhiller_1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
go into some dodgy shop in footesscray (how wogs say it) just becarefull you dont get stabbed first and just ask.... or milkbar

Grip

Yeah, yeah... blah, blah.
Thank God Farkin's here to keep people busy so the gene pool gets the chance to run off and hide.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.