First gap jump on frenzy

Broken Bones89

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey all, I'm just chasing some rider insight on the first gap on frenzy after the grassy knoll. I've been eying it off for a while now but haven't been quite brave enough to hit it. Just wondering how fast you need to go and what will happen if I fall short.

sherman

Likes Dirt
Hey all, I'm just chasing some rider insight on the first gap on frenzy after the grassy knoll. I've been eying it off for a while now but haven't been quite brave enough to hit it. Just wondering how fast you need to go and what will happen if I fall short.
Think that you will make it, maintain a little bit of speed coming into the shoot, dont brake in the shoot and lift off the takeoff.

I know this might sound like a bit of a smart arse comment but thats pretty much all there is to it.

johno2468

Likes Dirt
you dont need to go as fast as you think... i saw a guy stop at the top of the shoot and role in from there and he really only just cased b ut if you riding into it and dont brake you wont even notice its a jump

Broken Bones89

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Think that you will make it, maintain a little bit of speed coming into the shoot, dont brake in the shoot and lift off the takeoff.

I know this might sound like a bit of a smart arse comment but thats pretty much all there is to it.
Not smart arse at all Jeil. My main concern is does it kick the bike or do you just float off it? I have a nasty habit of casing jumps that kick if that makes any sense

sherman

Likes Dirt
Not smart arse at all Jeil. My main concern is does it kick the bike or do you just float off it? I have a nasty habit of casing jumps that kick if that makes any sense
Nah it was built so you just float off it. The only people that I have seen had the bike kick up on them is if they tried to pull out and grabbed the front brake too hard. Its just about committing and once you do it you will be surprised that you havent already done it.