First Look: Polygon Square One EX Series Bikes

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
No = champagne's for fags mate.
Careful big fella.

Language like that don't flow here. Don't want to be all PC and shit but I got Asian, gay, black, straight, female, white, christian, vegan, blind, muslim, lesbian, whatever friends and if you use language that fucks them up for no good reason I'll ban ya, straight up.

Please don't. Champagne is fucking shit, I'll have nothing to do with it. But heaps of gay dudes are good people and don't deserve to be associated with that horrible grapey shit.

JTmofo

XC Enthusiast
Careful big fella.

Language like that don't flow here. Don't want to be all PC and shit but I got Asian, gay, black, straight, female, white, christian, vegan, blind, muslim, lesbian, whatever friends and if you use language that fucks them up for no good reason I'll ban ya, straight up.

Please don't. Champagne is fucking shit, I'll have nothing to do with it. But heaps of gay dudes are good people and don't deserve to be associated with that horrible grapey shit.
I call for an outright Rotorburn ban on vegans?

That shit cannot be tolerated by society....

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
So Darell Voss, the head honcho at NAILD and the man behind the R3ACT 2- Play suspension design says:

"The industry has been so caught up in marketing acronyms and not wanting to miss the next wheel size variation that suspension design has stagnated"

Despite the acronyms, it's quite an interessting design

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

T.3

Likes Dirt
I agree very interesting.

Wonder who the other bike company is whos going to use the design?

golden path

Banned
Careful big fella.

Verily, I do apologise for my poor choice of words to all who may or may not be offended, including but not limited to everyone here, and your Asian, gay, black, straight, female, white, christian, vegan, blind, muslim, lesbian, whatever friends (who unless they are members here, will never even be aware of my comment, or in fact my apology.)

Nevertheless, the apology is offered, along with a hearty Fröhliche Ostern! to all.

golden path

Banned
Marin are also on board with this system.

[video=youtube;KPcXqT5pKac]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPcXqT5pKac[/video]

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Marin are also on board with this system.

[video=youtube;KPcXqT5pKac]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPcXqT5pKac[/video]
Makes sense, they've been on the lookout for the next big thing in the awkward looking, broken coat hanger design aesthetic for a few years now.

Despite looking like a busted arse, it's apparently a very effective design......but then again, so was the Ford Pinto.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Just rethinking some Marin classics of mtb design...oh boy have they made some fugly bikes! Can anyone explain how they survived?

golden path

Banned
Certainly not a common sight around the place. I've known one person who owned one, and that was years ago - the matte black Mt Vision Pro single pivot of around 2005.