First!!!!OMGWTFROFLMAOBBQ!!!SHIFTONE!!!!!

wesdadude

ウェスド アドゥーデ
I think there's a few reasons why it's disappeared. Average age is probably one of them. I expected the forum to be predominantly people in their teens and early to mid twenties but in reality most of you are over 30 and many have kids. Which makes sense considering they're the sorts of people who have money to spend on high end mountain bikes (when the wife isn't looking). Likely why the focus has changed from DH/DJ to AM.

It's also partly the forum culture. Moderators and users too do a good job policing the forum and won't put up with shit (shit talk and banter excluded). When I signed up I was under the impression that I had to use punctuation and at least make a decent effort to spell things correctly.

There's other, more suited places for people who want to go and troll and just post shit such as 4chan.

Text speak is too hard, I hardly use it and these days I have to Google most of the acronyms.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
I have a man crush on you, Johnny and I'm not afraid to tell the world of my love.

I'm getting breast implants by having my custard hips transferred to my bosom.

Holy smokes, I must have been bent when I typed that...............

Jaysuss Johnny- did we have to regress back to those horrible, horrible days!? I just broke out in a cold sweat & was having deja vu as though I'd just been warped back to '02. FMLYOLOMOFO...at least I think that's how the kewl kids do it.

Last edited: