First TRAIL ride since Feb for Dano! Pics from John Forrest.

stinky|dan

Likes Dirt
New photos from my first TRAIL ride since february 04 when i dislocated my AC joint in my left shoulder at the Johnny Waddell Fundraising Race.

The .243 was sweet on the trails although it left a little to be desired on the agonising climbs (or maybe i'm just unfit).

At the top of the steep granite rock descent. A really rocky run-up really slows you down

Half way down

Almost finished

Great to be back on the trails!

Dan

josh_lives_here

Likes Dirt
nice pics...very clear... I bet being off the bike for ages would suck im not aloud to ride for 5 days and i cant stand it :twisted:

stinky|dan

Likes Dirt
It was about twenty feet in length with something like a 20 foot descent (totally guessing this). It is a natural granite outcrop which the trail rides up to and then descends down pretty quickly. not much time to think!

grovesy

Likes Dirt
Good to hear your back on the trails,not attempting to hijack but here's some more pics from the John Forrest.Different area though I'd guess.

Adi

It's my birthday!
Hey Dan, sweet pics you got happening there, it's good to see you back on the bike.

Next month I'll have my drivers licence hopefully and then I can come and hit up the trails with you guys, 8).

I have been to John Forrest once before with x00mNorco (Davor) definately has great potential for DH runs, :)!

bazza

look at me
rad photos. good to see you coming back!! btw i dont want those stinky plates anymore either. ive abondened the stinky pride party as well. keep on riding man! btw the .243 looks rad.

stinky|dan

Likes Dirt
still waiting for the re-match huh Fuzz? Only on my terms though. ITs gonna be like Mundine vs Green. Winner takes all!

stinky|dan

Likes Dirt
Thanks Ruthless.

The worst bit is that now that i'm back on the bike i had to move into the country for work. 2 hours from the nearest hills...... I live in the wheatbelt with flat ground everywhere.

olsson

Likes Dirt
love the brand whoring...
Kona shirt on a .243 bike :lol:

Awesome pics though - looks like a good little 'trail' that one!

stinky|dan

Likes Dirt
I know, i know. I felt a bit silly looking at the photos later on. My stinky was recently retired to make way for the .243. That jersey was great for a cold morning start to the ride (and protecting my arms from the prickley bushes alongside the trails.

Bonnet

Likes Dirt
nice pics, i gotta head out that way sometime.

what happened to the jig at BF myaree? and when did you move to the country? just wondering, this is news to me.

stinky|dan

Likes Dirt
BikeForce Myaree is on the back burner for now. Because i'm a high school teacher i'll be working there in the summer holidays and the occasional weekend when they need me. Which shop are you working at??

Bonnet

Likes Dirt
High school hey??? your a pretty cool teacher than. woulda been cool if any of my teachers rode MTB.

i just got a job at BikeForce Fremantle. its great, im loving it there, learning so much stuff, and liam the boss is pretty cool.