Fit Flow

ride2puke

Likes Dirt
hey,

my 2007 model fit flow trail was stolen in october. i have just ordered to 08 modle i was wondering what the difference between them where. i know the sprocket is smaller but what eles?

owen#66

Likes Dirt
yeah you defs should have looked into it, fairly stupid.
because from memory their different tt size to the 07, 25t sprocket, different size bars and more i cant think of.
go on the fit site.

mdk

Likes Dirt
^^^^^ yeh airhead is right. just look it up for yourself
i dont know why you bothered making a thread just for this.

little norco boy

Likes Dirt
:pok even though you should have just checked the spec im going to be nice since you bothered making a thread

basically threes not much difference the 08 has a coaster
a smaller gearing ratio, 4 pegs, weighs 27 lbs, comes with alienation 440 d/w rims, animal tyres glh (front) asm (back),animal edwin delarosa grips, slim seat and seat clamp where as the 07
>>>>>>>>>>>>
had key logo grips,one-piece cassette hub, fit tyres, fit logo seat, sun street lite rims, 30t sprocket.

so three you have it the 08 fit flow street is way better than the 07 stock

and next time think before you post :D:):rolleyes:;)

bmx

Likes Bikes and Dirt
um yea there are heaps of 07 spec list lying around. no you idiouts i know what it is i had one:eek:
if you know what it is, and you have one, why bother creating a thread. i mean, how hard can it be to look up? and does it really matter.
if you've had both, YAY! now you haven't missed out on anything on either models.
either that, or you just wanted to tell everyone you got an 08 fit flow, but made up a stupid reason to post a whole new thread

chelsea_fan7

Likes Dirt
:pok even though you should have just checked the spec im going to be nice since you bothered making a thread

basically threes not much difference the 08 has a coaster
a smaller gearing ratio, 4 pegs, weighs 27 lbs, comes with alienation 440 d/w rims, animal tyres glh (front) asm (back),animal edwin delarosa grips, slim seat and seat clamp where as the 07
>>>>>>>>>>>>
had key logo grips,one-piece cassette hub, fit tyres, fit logo seat, sun street lite rims, 30t sprocket.

so three you have it the 08 fit flow street is way better than the 07 stock
You just compared the 07 flow street with the 08 flow street, he had an 07 flow trail...