Fitted bike rack - eventually!

scblack

Leucocholic
I fitted the bike rack - and I reckon its the first time i've used it in three years, largely due to covid. It took me a couple of hours: where to find the bits used to fit it properly:
  • tow bar has support strut things below the tow ball - so where is the round large nut thing to get my tow ball off? A standard wrench cannot be used on my tow ball.
  • Oh shit! I've got a padlock on the Grip rack pin - locked so I can't fit the rack without getting this padlock off. Where is the f*cken key?
  • All sorted!
Cinelli Amarok 3.jpg

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
I fitted the bike rack - and I reckon its the first time i've used it in three years, largely due to covid. It took me a couple of hours: where to find the bits used to fit it properly:
  • tow bar has support strut things below the tow ball - so where is the round large nut thing to get my tow ball off? A standard wrench cannot be used on my tow ball.
  • Oh shit! I've got a padlock on the Grip rack pin - locked so I can't fit the rack without getting this padlock off. Where is the f*cken key?
  • All sorted!
View attachment 395652
Does it hold a bike though? Or just a café voucher?

scblack

Leucocholic
Does it hold a bike though? Or just a café voucher?
Ha! Maybe for Rotorburn I should have chucked the Intense on. Oh well, its what I'm taking down to Dapto later in the week so I tested that.

When you get to your 50's remembering where shit is - is not always instant, especially when not used for a while....:cool:o_O