Fitzroy Falls Singletrack-action

El Guapo

Likes Bikes
Anyone know any details about mostly singletrack riding in the Fitzroy Falls/Kangaroo Valley area? I talked to a guy up at Wisemans Ferry a while ago and he was raving about it, said there was a 60km ride or something similar.
Would love to give it a go in preperation for the Fling.

VB valley boy

Likes Bikes
hey mate i live in kangaroo valley, and yes down here there is lots of single track and great riding throught the hole valley. if u ride from fitzroy falls there is a run called mcfails fire trail, man thats a fun run i mean we call it the cannonball, that leads down into the valley near glengarry, from there u can ride hours of single track at glengarry or head in towards the town and at the tip in kangaroo valley we have our training circut for the scott 24hr and what ever else but its roughly a 10km single track loop. on sundays us valley boys hold a ride and we leave the kangaroo valley post offics at 6.30 this is our last ride before the mont so we will prob go for a ride along some fire trail and get some kms then hit the single track behind the tip we built

simjims

Squid
hey mate i live in kangaroo valley, and yes down here there is lots of single track and great riding throught the hole valley. if u ride from fitzroy falls there is a run called mcfails fire trail, man thats a fun run i mean we call it the cannonball, that leads down into the valley near glengarry, from there u can ride hours of single track at glengarry or head in towards the town and at the tip in kangaroo valley we have our training circut for the scott 24hr and what ever else but its roughly a 10km single track loop. on sundays us valley boys hold a ride and we leave the kangaroo valley post offics at 6.30 this is our last ride before the mont so we will prob go for a ride along some fire trail and get some kms then hit the single track behind the tip we built

anyone know where this single track is??? I know the post is old, but wondering if some of the local lads still do their sundi morning spin leaving the PO? would be keen to check the singletrack