Flaggon

Kasplat

Likes Dirt
hey guys do we tell dion or who ever our contact is and get them to investigate/watch over the track and look at legal (as in council fines) action on the part of the club/council for those who are wrecking the track?
just a thought! greg, jared and everyone esle what do you reckon

Scott

bAdmin
Staff member
As far as the Toowoomba council is concerned flaggon doesn't exist. Its located in Gatton shire and is therefore under their juristiction. At this point they probably know of it, but have turned a blind eye. The day it is officially brought to their attention is most probably the same day they block it off and ban all riding. It is thereforce in our best interest to make sure this doesn't happen and police (as much as we can) Flaggon ourselves.

In short.... you can ride it but leave to building to us.

Kasplat

Likes Dirt
yeha i've never ride'n it. don't know where it is. so how do we go about getting it made legal? just a tought for the next meeting. (it's gunna a big one though)

Mazza

Likes Bikes
i haven't been to flaggon for an age, and the one time i was there i was only walking up it...fun, so i dont actually know where you mean they they did it all. but anyway if anyones heading there anytime soon give us a heads up.
cheers:D