Flair to bent frame

RONEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
sorry to burst your bublbe but that that is really just a corked backflip, props though really, its nice! flair u kinda land 180, hope to see you doin more soon!!

RONEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yea i was trying to get the 180 but its hard to figure out how hard to pull sideways and how hard to pull back

- a few of my other attempts in the video from yesterday are a bit closer
mate im not taking this away from you at all!! i think its awsome that you stuck with it for that long, and mate i rekon u will et it with ur determination!!
cheers

dcrofty

Eats Squid
yea i was thinking about it but warrenty should be good on it
now i just got to wait for a new one if the warrentys good
Nice riding, I don't really know that you are going to get warrenty on that though, its hardly a manufacturing fault.

RevellBikes

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Nice riding, I don't really know that you are going to get warrenty on that though, its hardly a manufacturing fault.
Nice, but like what dcrofty said.

Also if you fucked up a suburban why get another one? :confused: Get a last raffnix, strong as an oxe Ive heard.

runtishpaladin

Likes Dirt
thats mad!!, but the good thing is NS have their crash replacement warranty so it's something like half price off another Sub
goodstuff mate

Beau lynd

Likes Dirt
i would................ but ns bikes feel way to good and are actualy realy strong, dont think theres many bikes around that wouldve survived that that dont weigh like 20kg or are like 1000$ frames

Last edited: