flow drift frame

volcanoman

Likes Bikes
Hey y'all, just wondering if anyone has ridden or owned a flow drift? I searched all over the site and couldnt find a review or anything similiar.
All I know is that theyre cheap ($595) and relatively light (5.9 pounds), so if anyone could tell me what the bike rides like (easy to lift, stable, responsive, easy to throw around?) that would be much appreciated.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
i owned a flow frame. not a drift, an older model moe. mine was much heavier than the new ones, but regardless of weight it was a great bike to ride. very responsive, nice and stable in the air and easy to throw around. only complaint was that the chainstays were pretty long.

the new ones are very light for a cromo frame, and the drift looks like a great frame.

gone.ridin

Cannon Fodder
Hey y'all, just wondering if anyone has ridden or owned a flow drift? I searched all over the site and couldnt find a review or anything similiar.
All I know is that theyre cheap ($595) and relatively light (5.9 pounds), so if anyone could tell me what the bike rides like (easy to lift, stable, responsive, easy to throw around?) that would be much appreciated.
like this?
just finished it today.
It roicks!

Attachments

volcanoman

Likes Bikes
thanks leitch and karl for your input, it helped a lot.
haha yeh exactly like that gone.ridin- you will have to tell me what it rides like when you take it for a spin.