Foam pit warrior :Z

Rickystp0

Likes Bikes and Dirt
im sorry, i really am, but unless you are pulling double backflip tailwhips into foam, then all the foam tricks are truly unimpressive.

How about try the tricks onto the dirt pile? or even better over a real dirt jump?

JackBaker

Likes Dirt
im sorry, i really am, but unless you are pulling double backflip tailwhips into foam, then all the foam tricks are truly unimpressive.

How about try the tricks onto the dirt pile? or even better over a real dirt jump?
thats uncalled for cock, u have to learn tricks some where and the kid goes pretty dam good

runtishpaladin

Likes Dirt

, obviously you're a hater, i did know there'd be someone like you to post, but hey i also know you're a shredder so i don't blame you, the thing is, i can flip to dirt, i'm soon going to try and pull bikeflips to dirt, tucks, nothings and supermans i can do to dirt whenever it's only a vid and yer just a vid of practice,

Rickystp0

Likes Bikes and Dirt
thats uncalled for cock, u have to learn tricks some where and the kid goes pretty dam good
oh I completely agree, I love foam pits dont get me wrong. I'm talking about videos of foam pits

, obviously you're a hater, i did know there'd be someone like you to post, but hey i also know you're a shredder so i don't blame you, the thing is, i can flip to dirt, i'm soon going to try and pull bikeflips to dirt, tucks, nothings and supermans i can do to dirt whenever it's only a vid and yer just a vid of practice,
maybe just show us the attempts on dirt, rather than into foam.........

tommy-d

Likes Dirt
it is but it isnt...

Ricky you used to sesh a fair bit of foam yourself, therefore you know the importance of it to improve your skills.. and it is quite notable in your riding lately.. going big - pushing the limits and setting standards for people to idolise..
But he said quite clearly in the title 'foam'.
He is progressing and he wants to share it. IMO Theres nothing wrong with that.

Good stuff and I hope to see it to dirt in the future..

mtb_coop

Likes Bikes

It could be worse. At least he's doing some tricks and he's not one of those people that just post videos and pics of bails into foam