Follow me(lysterfield) vs Cressy descent(you yangs)

Old C

Likes Bikes
Not a tough question, Cressy's is by far more fun and more technical. "Aneurysm" is better than "follow me". Follow me suffers from too many drops to a flat landing, so feels rough. No such problem with Cressy's.

HimynameisMike

Likes Dirt
cressy for sure - i believe it may be a longer track (not 100% sure on that.) its faster, jumps are more fun and the technical bits are more challenging without being over the top challenging.
i still enjoy follow me ( and aneurysm) however that's mainly because lysterfields 15min from my house whereas you yangs is about an hour.

Zac Hinton

St Bernard
Cressy in every regard, it's in another realm of qaulity.

But Boulder > Cressy :emptybath:
Boulder is my favourite at You Yangs. The doubles on Cressy scare me too much and the last tabletop has a really steep takeoff now, I take all the b lines on that track. I was hoping switching to flat pedals would give me more confidence jumping but it's still all in my head.

UL7R4

Squid
Agree with all..

Cressy better in all ways was awesome today with the rain that fell..

Follow me is OK ... but chop your Bars LOL.. it will catch u out sooner or later.

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
there not really in the same league IMO.
Agree. Follow me is good if you are Lysterfield and looking for fun but Cressy every time if given the choice.

So glad Boulder got props - my favourite track not that I've matered the rock at the start and rolling down the huge boulder

teK--

Eats Squid
Follow Me is technical but not in a good way imho. It is too narrow and busy, with high potential for injury if you wipe out. Also Kangaroos tend to be an issue around there if you ride early in the morning or in evening.

Cressy is faster and more technical (if you ride all the A lines), with a lot more jumping, with lots more run off if you come off the bike.

I vote for Cressy.

Mywifesirrational

I however am very normal. Trust me.
So glad Boulder got props - my favourite track not that I've matered the rock at the start and rolling down the huge boulder
Boulder has tighter and a more fun flowy section than cressys, also easier to get to the top.

The rock at the start is technically pretty easy, you've just got to somehow convince your brain that more speed is a good thing coming into it.

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
Boulder has tighter and a more fun flowy section than cressys, also easier to get to the top.

The rock at the start is technically pretty easy, you've just got to somehow convince your brain that more speed is a good thing coming into it.
Yeah, meant to say now that I've mastered the rock at the start

It took me a while to get my brain to let me go high enough but it's all good now, I just aim for the marker poles and stay just left

Beej1

Pretty much nothing at Lysterfield is in the same ballpark as anything at You Yangs.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk