follow me on itunes

fop1

Likes Bikes
hey fella's just letting everyone know that you can get follow me in HD off itunes, but you have to edit your profile so itunes thinks you live in the states. i did it last night, definitely worth changing your itunes profile for, awesome movie especially in HD.

trouble

Likes Bikes and Dirt
you can't use AUS credit cards, doesn't work, you need US Itunes gift card to redeem. Anyone know a site with that sells the electronic versions online, they send you the code via email.

fop1

Likes Bikes
yea be careful, i used an aus credit card and stuffed up now i have a outstanding debt with itunes US i cant pay. I've emailed itunes support to try and fix it. At least i have it now though. i used requiem to remove the drm so i can watch it through my xbox on the telly, but that meant i had to downgrade my itunes to 8.0 to do it.

Last edited:

trouble

Likes Bikes and Dirt
When I made the account, it rejected my card is all. Then my bank rang me cause they had blocked my card, good security I guess. They called like 15seconds after I had tried, felt freaky!

trouble

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It's 9.99, with the current exchange rate, it'll cost you like $11 AUS.... 44minutes long, pretty epic deal and it'll allow you to buy NWD10 from iTunes as well.

floody

Wheel size expert
So your saying get a third party Itunes voucher code, register a USA Itunes account then get it?

evObda2

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yea be careful, i used an aus credit card and stuffed up now i have a outstanding debt with itunes US i cant pay. I've emailed itunes support to try and fix it. At least i have it now though. i used requiem to remove the drm so i can watch it through my xbox on the telly, but that meant i had to downgrade my itunes to 8.0 to do it.
Does this also apply if i want to watch/save it through my PS3?
I want to download it from itunes, but then i dont want it to be only played by itunes. :confused:

fop1

Likes Bikes
im pretty sure it would work, it comes as an .mp4 file. just check that the ps3 can play that format.

Kizzmtbr

Likes Bikes and Dirt
So your saying get a third party Itunes voucher code, register a USA Itunes account then get it?
Not third-party, just a reseller.
I have found another one here: http://mikesay98.blogspot.com/
I did some googling and this is how it works:
Buy itunes voucher.
Receive email with voucher code.
On itunes, look at the bottom of the store page and click 'change store'
Select US.
Click Redeem, type in voucher code.
Set-up and account.
Search for Follow Me
Click purchase
Download, and voila.

zacapp

Likes Bikes and Dirt
WHATTTT!!!!!!
$11, I pre-ordered it and it cost me like $36 or something, anyone know when the DVD's should be here.

unker

Squid
iTunes Gift Card link & Instructions for getting US Account

you can't use AUS credit cards, doesn't work, you need US Itunes gift card to redeem. Anyone know a site with that sells the electronic versions online, they send you the code via email.
There's a post on vitalmtb.com that shows how to buy Follow Me from iTunes outside of the US or Canada.

You create a free iTunes US account, buy an iTunes Gift Card, then get Follow Me from the iTunes US store.

Here are the steps:

1. Get iTunes US "Free account
http://techwiredau.com/2008/09/grab-a-free-itunes-account-for-any-country/

2. Make sure there is a free app in your basket when creating your US account, this way at check out iTunes will not ask for a credit card and you can check the "NONE" checkbox.

3. Buy an iTunes gift card from this site for iTunes US Store.
http://itunes-express.web.officelive.com/default.aspx

5. Log in to your iTunes US Free account and your redeem gift code.

6. Buy Follow Me and enjoy!