For Sale, Apparel Section.

Rid3R13

Likes Dirt
Admin, I thought it might be a good idea to categorize the apparel section in the trading area. Its a bit of a shit storm and trying to find what i need by scrolling down the pages of guards, helmets and last seasons 2nd TLD jerseys reminds me of the bottom of my wardrobe.

Just an idea

Rid3R13

Likes Dirt
Isn't there an 'apparel' section under PARTS/ACCESORIES??
Yes, what I'm suggesting is that its 'cleaned up'. Like mty10@ has suggested it would be good to have sub catagories.

Helmets,
Jerseys/Pants,
Armour (inc Knee/elbow)
Shoes.
Other

mty10@

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yes, what I'm suggesting is that its 'cleaned up'. Like mty10@ has suggested it would be good to have sub catagories.

Helmets,
Jerseys/Pants,
Armour (inc Knee/elbow)
Shoes.
Other
should make an Eyeware catagory too, for goggles and sunnies and such...

Rid3R13

Likes Dirt
But then where do you stop?

You could further divide the drive train section up, or the controls etc
I'm not an admin so obviously i don't know the protocols or what is required to make more catagories, the only thing I can say is that rotorburn or farkin whichever you prefer is only going to get bigger, more members, more trade and there for the need for more 'structure' or whatever you'd like to call it. I think that eventually yes there may be a need to re-categorize other areas of the forum, but if it isn't very hard, then why not? If there are several members that feel it's necessary then why not? But ultimately it comes down to what the admin feel is necessary.

Edit: 200th post! and what a beauty it was!

aidz44

Likes Dirt
I'm not an admin so obviously i don't know the protocols or what is required to make more catagories, the only thing I can say is that rotorburn or farkin whichever you prefer is only going to get bigger, more members, more trade and there for the need for more 'structure' or whatever you'd like to call it. I think that eventually yes there may be a need to re-categorize other areas of the forum, but if it isn't very hard, then why not? If there are several members that feel it's necessary then why not? But ultimately it comes down to what the admin feel is necessary.

Edit: 200th post! and what a beauty it was!
touche to that kind sir, nice post indeed.
perhaps

Helmets,
Jerseys/Pants,
Armour (inc Knee/elbow)
Shoes.
Other

and a garage sale. but in saying that it will most likely be abused if there was a "generic" category.
and in relation to drivetrain being split up, the apparel section would be an ideal trial run.