For Sale Section

Neon

Likes Dirt
i was just wondering wether anyone else thinks it is a good idea to split the for sale section "Hardtails and Short Travel Dual Suspension" into two seperate sections.
i have just found it annoying sometimes to have to search for ages to find a dual suspension.
thanks

Last edited:

'Ross

Eats Squid
If the for sale section is altered, it should include a 'BMX' section in the parts and accesories, farkin has a very large BMX community, but most people selling stuff don't use the farkin section as it is more skewed towards MTB.

There is already a BMX frames, and BMX completes section, I think there should be a BMX section in parts and accesories as well.

SMIIISH

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I third that, just a few hours ago I was looking for a set of rigid forks, but they are in with short travel, which makes finding them that bit harder. Not suggesting that you need to split everyithg up - although it is a possibility. All I am putting forward is that I can fully agree on where ianlawford is coming from.
+1 on this one mate!

nick_dales

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm definately agree with this. I wouldn't have thought it would be much extra work for the Mods?