For the motorbike riders...

MTBWANNABE

Banned
hows those sequence shots working? could sum1 make it into a .gif file (i don't know how.)?

Kev

oh and it'd hurt like a bitch to be in the middle.

Pete J

loves his dog
Hooley dooley!! :eek:
They must have been going at a reasonable speed for it to go that wrong!

On a similar note, having been to a few GP's at Phillip Island, i always felt like something like that would happen on the way out. If anyone here has been there they will know what i mean! It is pure unadulterated chaos!!! Hundreds of riders all pumped up after watching racing all leaving at nearly the same time. Now most riders are up for a 'race' at most times but this has to be the single worst occasion for speed related kicks!! Well maybe not so bad anymore because of all the cops and speed cameras, however i still stand by what i said. I remember one year being scared for my life and for others as well. Some examples, in one corner there were 3 bikes abreast with the third in the opposite lane, random high speed overtakes at any given time, wheelies being popped at over 100km/h etc...
At the end of the day though, it was rather fun!:p

[Z]

Likes Dirt
wowee, think about the trafic after it!!!
i wonder wot it would be like to be in the middle of it.........

GoingDHfast

Likes Dirt
MTBWANNABE said:
hows those sequence shots working? could sum1 make it into a .gif file (i don't know how.)?

Kev

oh and it'd hurt like a bitch to be in the middle.
This directory has the single image files in it...

http://ccc.ru/web/moto/

As to how many riders there are, I have no idea.. It would be in the hundreds though I think

Uncle Toby

Likes Bikes
That is pretty crazy. Im suprized it didnt cause an accident in the other lane with all the car drivers looking and not concentrating. Does anyone know the details of the crash.

GoingDHfast

Likes Dirt
fattyandthepiemakers said:
Man, wtf? :confused:

How much luck would you need to be there at that exact time looking at all the bikers at the right moment... with a camera?
I think it was possibly a speed camera?? They are really high resolution, but the angle doesn't seem right for that... Must have been someone in one of the cars with a camera who already had it out taking photos of the bikes go past?

scottmeister

Likes Bikes and Dirt
We were in GP traffic yesterday in a car. Absolutely nutty. Burnouts, monos great stuff. Kinda wished me and my dad has taken the hayabusa...felt so left out :(

bobstickle

Likes Bikes
Yea thats one big ass crash. But thats what u get from being a road-rider. Stick to the good old dirt bikes. Sooooooooooo much more fun and safer!:D

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Holey smashed knee caps Batman! that's a lot of farked bikes!!

Where do you think it is? I'm tipping somewhere with Russin influence. Hope they have good hospitals where ever they be!